What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

wht is Active euthanasia n humane accommodation in da test??:what:

xplain thm first to me:smokin:

wht is Active euthanasia n humane accommodation in da test??:what:

xplain thm first to me:smokin:

Active euthanasia:- "the deliberate action of a medial professional or layperson to hasten a patient's death."

Humane accommodation:- "housing, residence, shelter fit for humans and capable of meeting their basic needs and dignity."

Leftist Nationalistic Authoritarian......................This thing is legit for sure!

298014_eng.jpg

I am a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 15 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 44 percent are more extremist than you.

no one can change my :sick: ideologies

it look like my Communist and militaristic figures are also high

Don't you worry. We shall leave you in the tender care of Hype..you shall be rewired within no time..and you'll like it too.
Same here with militaristic level.

You are a bourgeois patriot. 5 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 72 percent are more extremist than you.
298083_eng.jpg

You saw where I was headed huh? :P

Lmaooo idk what you talking about. :whistle:

fuvck yeah! I didn't want to talk politics. I'm sick of it actually. In fact we don't need politician. If we have a problem with a country, just shoot a couple of'em and tell'em we mean business :P

You are a solidly Authoritarian. 0 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 84 percent are more extremist than you.

298849_eng.jpg

298849_eng.jpg

You are a Social Democrat. 11 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 65 percent are more extremist than you.

298938_eng.jpg

298938_eng.jpg

ye aya hy mera @Ayush:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a Leftist-Fascist. 5 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 19 percent are more extremist than you.

299014_eng.jpg

Back
Top Bottom