What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

Spot on. Pretty good for the test-makers.

I'm a Social Democrat too ! :kiss3:

But the test said that 95% of the participants are more extreme than me....in your case 51% puts you dangerously close to the equator ! :unsure:

Not quite what you're talking about is Pluralism; I do suggest that you read Holyokes's original work on Secularism ! :kiss3:

If I can table a resolution in the Parliament of a Secular State that is taken from the Shariah than that State, in question, is not a Secular State but a Pluralistic State; Pluralism - Each Opinion is given the same weightage, Secularism - Separation of Religion & at that Religious Laws & other Paradigms from the State.
Well then, we disagree at definition level. Baring possibly turkey, no country(even france) is hostile to a moral value just because it comes from religion.
One can be pluralistic as well as secular, secularism simply means no bias one way or other specific to religion. It does not mean atheist bias, or opposition to religion.
At least that is how it is in practice in vast majority countries that are considered secular.

pluralism is acceptance of diversity, not only religious, it could be cultural, linguistic etc.

Well then, we disagree at definition level. Baring possibly turkey, no country(even france) is hostile to a moral value just because it comes from religion.
One can be pluralistic as well as secular, secularism simply means no bias one way or other specific to religion. It does not mean atheist bias, or opposition to religion.
At least that is how it is in practive in vast majority countries that are considered secular.

pluralism is acceptance of diversity, not only religious, it could be cultural, linguistic etc.

Paradigms not Morality !

I never said that ! :blink:

Achaa meriii maaaan chup kar jaaaa ! :hitwall:

I'm a Social Democrat too ! :kiss3:

But the test said that 95% of the participants are more extreme than me....in your case 51% puts you dangerously close to the equator ! :unsure:

It's such a shame how we fall into the same category uncle xD

4 Actually but the poor phone has been abused so much that I'm better off with a 2 lmaoooo haha xD

That phone did go through the unusual torment of being used as the victim of your tantrums & has enjoyed the not-so-envious position of being thrown about as a baseball ! :fie:

It's such a shame how we fall into the same category uncle xD

It is....is it not ? I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself knowing that I might have something in common with a counterfeit Kashmiri like yourself ! :whistle:

4 Actually but the poor phone has been abused so much that I'm better off with a 2 lmaoooo haha xD

The newer iOS do support that feature and that is why , well I am surprised .

That phone did go through the unusual torment of being used as the victim of your tantrums & has enjoyed the not-so-envious position of being thrown about as a baseball ! :fie:

It is....is it not ? I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself knowing that I might have something in common with a counterfeit Kashmiri like yourself ! :whistle:

Lmfaooooo nah I was aiming for u with it XD lol unfortunately I missed :( lol. As for the rest all I have to say is get well soon uncle lol :cuckoo:

The newer iOS do support that feature and that is why , well I am surprised .

Most things work but it's weird with this site in particular like I have trouble posting here with it too at times so I just dont come on much using it :P

Spot on. Pretty good for the test-makers.

Apparently I am a neoliberal democrat and quite extremist. I guess they labeled me as such coz I opined that the government has no business wrt what adults do in the bedroom..meh! :laughcry:

Most things work but it's weird with this site in particular like I have trouble posting here with it too at times so I just dont come on much using it :P

A Jewish conspiracy perhaps ? Is the Apple helping the U.S Govt in the quest of Novus Ordo Seclorum ? :D

I don't think it does for it lets its conceived objectivity & impartiality become an impediment to any political discourse that may involve any paradigm with a religious parentage.

I find that the best example out there is perhaps the American model in that it, though, dubbed as being Secular is perhaps Pluralistic & not Secular in the purest sense of the word. I wish that something similar were to be followed in Pakistan.
Uncle @Armstrong for the president :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom