What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

You are a Social Democrat. 11 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 65 percent are more extremist than you.

298938_eng.jpg

298938_eng.jpg

ye aya hy mera @Ayush:undecided:

we are quite different..:lol: check my result on page 1..post 8..

Last edited by a moderator:
USA will be after me after my results become known to NSA through PRISM :D

Here is my result, good or bad or average don't know?

You are a solidly Authoritarian. 0 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 78 percent are more extremist than you.

300276_eng.jpg

300276_eng.jpg

I'm a Social Democrat too ! :kiss3:

But the test said that 95% of the participants are more extreme than me....in your case 51% puts you dangerously close to the equator ! :unsure:

That's strange.

I should have thought I'm pretty much on the edge.

You are a liberal Cosmopolitan. 4 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 92 percent are more extremist than you.

Just 4 percent?

I don't wanna live in this world anymore.........:lol:

Here's my result:

You are a social democratic patriot. 3 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 68 percent are more extremist than you.

300719_eng.jpg

300719_eng.jpg

296390_eng.jpg

Thanks for asking mate. I'm suprised, I would have thought I was more of a capitalist.

Did you put that it's ok to invade other countries for resources to get 58% military score? :angel:

Did you put that it's ok to invade other countries for resources to get 58% military score? :angel:

Don't quite remember, exam stress y'know.

I did the short test however, so that question may not have been there.

@acetophenol @1ndy @S-DUCT @Koovie @seiko @kurup

so,what do u mean???he cant be nationalistic??:angry:

@Ayush :

You are an Ordoliberal. 1 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 96 percent are more extremist than you.

303593_eng.jpg

303593_eng.jpg

What the heck is a ordoliberal ?? I thought of myself to be a right-wing nationalist ..... :confused:

I took the full test .

Back
Top Bottom