What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

@ZYXW

What phone is it to be precise ?

Last edited by a moderator:
are that is why i held my tears back..and still u are firing me..:angry:

u flirt with @Dillinger and make me cry,and u still tell me that u hate the men who cry..now what should i do..:lol:

:rolleyes: be a man about it ayush, your crying is so loud, I can't even flirt with people properly :rofl:

Its about the 'space' to express myself & my ideas; I find that any bar whatsoever in the democratic discourse is an impediment. I would find it perfectly reasonable if someone were discussing, whilst sitting in the Parliament, the rationality of euthanasia whilst someone else was talking about the irrationality of disassociating abortion from premeditated murder & vice versa. Let the discourse flow...let the talk continue & let the 'democratic rule' be the touch stone about what does or does not become institutionalized.

Unfortunately I find that both the advocates of religious paradigms & secular paradigms & at that conservatives & liberals are self-righteous to the point of being obnoxious & deeply condescending & that I find in most political discourses out there.

Agreed, I don't buy into the whole 'Islamic Republic' idea either; pluralism, democracy & mutual respect should be the foundations of any socio-political discourse ! Part of that entails that you listen to the religious & the non-religious, the conservatives & the liberals & above all the majority & the minority.

I agree with everything you said, I am for giving political space to everybody, including talibans. All I want is a state not to be run by specific view point, without that being discussed, debated.
Everybody is allowed to lobby, and debate and get his point across.

Of course people will be conservative, liberal, secular, religious, right wing, left wing and try to influence the state. I am not infavour of 'wholesale' adoptation of all liberal values in any country either.

The key thing is state should not have inherent bias, a secular state has that separation wrt religion.

Them pretty words Mullah Omar.
@hinduguy Don't fall into his trap.

Me and @Secur can tell you that he's planning to behead you the minute he ever sees you. That and roast biharis.

BTW Butt bhai..is Hype getting more and more extremist or what..he ain't even joking any more when he talks of wanting to nuke Jhang. :blink:

Mullah Omar is a good fellow, a little eccentric I grant you that...he likes his fire works & head-hunting but hes a gem at heart ! :)

I dunno about Hypey...hes....hes...ummh...well hes Hypie ! :unsure:

Mullah Omar is a good fellow, a little eccentric I grant you that...he likes his fire works & head-hunting but hes a gem at heart ! :)

I dunno about Hypey...hes....hes...ummh...well hes Hypie ! :unsure:

He gonna bite you in the a$$ soon. :chilli: I hear he doens't like flattery..yup he gonna bite you hard.

Hmmm...Yes Hype is hype. :D We shall build the state we desire, with his brand of sharia...ooh bare back riding and bikinis all over. :partay:

kdpkzn.jpg

Da fuq?:cheesy:

He gonna bite you in the a$$ soon. :chilli: I hear he doens't like flattery..yup he gonna bite you hard.

Hmmm...Yes Hype is hype. :D We shall build the state we desire, with his brand of sharia...ooh bare back riding and bikinis all over. :partay:

:yahoo::yahoo:

Good night brother...may you keep giving kisses to ZY in your dreams as King stands by and laughs. :D

tkank u..good night @ZYXW :kiss3: take care :kiss3:

You are a social democratic patriot. 3 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 91 percent are more extremist than you.

296784_eng.jpg

296784_eng.jpg

The key thing is state should not have inherent bias, a secular state has that separation wrt religion.

I don't think it does for it lets its conceived objectivity & impartiality become an impediment to any political discourse that may involve any paradigm with a religious parentage.

I find that the best example out there is perhaps the American model in that it, though, dubbed as being Secular is perhaps Pluralistic & not Secular in the purest sense of the word. I wish that something similar were to be followed in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom