Political Test: Where do you stand?

why should he feel mirchi??:azn: kya chal raha hai??:lol:

anyways,here is one more-:kiss3: let's see what he does..:D

YaVd8gH.jpg

@ZYXW zaada over maat hojana. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
why should he feel mirchi??:azn: kya chal raha hai??:lol:

anyways,here is one more-:kiss3: let's see what he does..:D

Cuz his love for you burns with the intensity of a thousand suns :rofl: so I need him to see and burn that you like me more :D Competition loser :P

Nothing obviously....like I said, its only pretty hair that gets you places in life :D

You are a liberal Cosmopolitan. 4 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 65 percent are more extremist than you.

296698_eng.jpg

296698_eng.jpg

now can anybody interpret this result........:blink:

But that is true for everything ! Any paradigm that you consider even if it be secular to the point of being completely devoid of any objective morality or values or ethics that can be remotely associated with religions; the limitations of the human experience are going to be there.

And we deal with such choices every single day for any paradigm, purely from an academic point of view, is just that 'a paradigm' ! The fact that people may associate 'divinity' or 'regression' with it is inconsequential in determining what it or isn't principally; therefore what logically follows is that if a citizen of the State should have the 'right' to put forth any legal paradigm whether it be the Swiss Civil Code or the English Civil Law as a viable legal paradigm to be institutionalized subject to certain conditions then any citizen should also have the right to table a resolution that talks about institutionalizing any other legal paradigm even if its origins are in 'religion' - Let the democratic process be the touch stone to determine what does or does not become institutionalized.

Furthermore both equality & the criterion I mentioned earlier are 'qualified' & that is the case even in the most Secular & the most Pluralistic of Societies out there for that is the very nature of things.

I have no issue if a law or morality comes from religion as long as it is debated and analysed objectively. If that is what you mean by non separation of religion and state I agree.

I did not say secular principle demands that all your morality should necessarily 'not be' in any religion. That has not happened anywhere as far as I know.

I was talking about a specific single religion influencing the state.

Back
Top Bottom