What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

@RazPaK give it a shot.

Although we all already know you are a fellow fascist.

You will be head executioner in my Imperial Reich. :rofl:
what u wanna make hindus the jews of this century?? m sure @RazPaK will execute me,the warden first..:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: which loser would wanna serve in your ministry Mamba, logon kay itnay buray din nahi aaye :rofl:

Forget you... @Ayush and @Armstrong.. join me instead, if anything I have pretty hair :D

I am already recruiting. :lol:

Pretty hair isn't going to put food on their tables. :rolleyes:
@Armstrong and @Ayush will be paid handsomely for their loyalty.

what u wanna make hindus the jews of this century?? m sure @RazPaK will execute me,the warden first..:pissed:

Lmaooo he will be doing executions but I will decide who gets executed mate. :cheers:

Any religious paradigm if it can get the required 'votes' without infringing upon the rights of the minorities (religious or otherwise) to practice their belief systems without prejudice or ill-will by the majority.

basically you are saying what we are saying.. separation of religion and state.. :cheers:

:rolleyes: which loser would wanna serve in your ministry Mamba, logon kay itnay buray din nahi aaye :rofl:

Forget you... @Ayush and @Armstrong.. join me instead, if anything I have pretty hair :D

only if i am made the king of kashmir with u as my queen :kiss3:(just tell me u r not a hamburger eating 40 year old american aunty :fie:) and also that @Armstrong is banished to work in the poppy fields of afghanistan...though i will grant him a visa for @Gulmarg for his hard work..

okay.. dekh li dosti.. :cray:

No sir you are not my friend sir you kill Muslim you are infidel sir on whose order musharraf killed thousands of tribal and later they start revenge from you and you crry like that :rofl:

basically you are saying what we are saying.. separation of religion and state.. :cheers:

Not quite...no ! I know its a bit confusing in that pluralism is often incorrectly made to be synonymous with secularism whereas a study of political science or more so philology would clear that bit up ! :kiss3:

No sir you are not my friend sir you kill Muslim you are infidel sir on whose order musharraf killed thousands of tribal and later they start revenge from you and you crry like that :rofl:

zarvan :fie:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom