What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

Ḥashshāshīn;4416218 said:
b31EW.png

Chose particular answers on purpose. :pop:

So you want a cookie bro? :D

Never say no to a free cookie. :P

Seriously at first I was lazy so took the shorter one, then I was curious to see if the longer one gives me any different result, ended up taking both.

Never say no to a free cookie. :P

Seriously at first I was lazy so took the shorter one, then I was curious to see if the longer one gives me any different result, ended up taking both.

Oh so thats why you reposted yours. :D I thought you wanted attention. :rofl:

that means u will have me killed..okay.. :cray:

Fine fine I will just send you to one of Stalin's old gulags I will recommission. :D

Yeah , do not run and have that lethal shot of lead on your back ! :D

The autopsy should reveal that you died whilst ' fighting ' the new world order :P

Vaise yaar you sound like you are on board with my takeover. :azn:

Ayush just don't look at him, verna der kay maray tum merjaogay. But its ok he said he's bringing peace so I think he's gonna get that surgery :rofl:

@KingMamba93 :D
peace??look at post 132..:fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayush just don't look at him, verna der kay maray tum merjaogay. But its ok he said he's bringing peace so I think he's gonna get that surgery :rofl:

@KingMamba93 :D

Just trying to get revenge for that last time. :rolleyes:
@Armstrong sambalo :P

Ḥashshāshīn;4416237 said:
Yeah :azn:

Here is my real one
296403_eng.jpg

Leftist-Fascist

You can serve in my ministry. You are not militaristic enough to usurp my power. :smokin:

Yeah , so do not run and have that lethal shot of lead on your back ! :D

The autopsy should reveal that you died whilst ' fighting ' the new world order from a shot on the heart :P

sure..:yahoo: and will u support that american @KingMamba93 hitler over ur secular indian brother?? :cray:

Back
Top Bottom