What's new

Political Dogfight - PML(N) vs MQM

Realize who you have been supporting.. These people do not have 1/10 of qualities which makes somebody a leader. Open your concisness and realize who is capable to hold chair of National Importance. Who is good enough to be called a leader. Who has portfolio of success with them and who is working for the country and common citizen of Pakistan.

Subscibe for Hope, for a better Pakistan. :pakistan:

assalam alaikum

I just heard nisar and waseem talking about each other's leaders, Mujhay aaj tuk yeh samajh nahi aya k yeh apnay leaders ko defend ker tay howay itnay gir kun jatay hain (afsos sd afsos)

TARIQ

Both are Terrorist organisations, one is located in my city and the other is operating in Karachi. Hell with this political system.

MQM is the best party just need to get rid of some diseases like altaf satar etc and paindus from PML

Last edited:
WTF is happening now days ?

i think its MQM fault to declare war with both PML-N & PPP .

Do PML-N have any foothold in Karachi?

:no: thats what the btch fight is for lol ... all are trying to set foot in karachi , its MQM which is expanding worryingly PML have rather lost seats to not to MQM but in Punjab they will diminish soon , Imran will be the man from urban punjab. PML is trying to get foothold in karachi

WTF is happening now days ?

i think its MQM fault to declare war with both PML-N & PPP .

PPP started with Mirza's statement , PML started with Sharifs Kashmir debate .. one has the right to defend !

Back
Top Bottom