What's new

Political Dogfight - PML(N) vs MQM

really talking about mother,sister,sex workers,husband & wife these things are way out of line & should be kept out of politics with respect to sex worker even she/he does not discloses such personal informations they also have some ethics & honesty & i respect that

Although what chaudhary Nisar said was outrightly disgusting but the speech of waseem akhter was s little too much,, Nobody has the right to bring personal lives of each other in such a way.

Now if you guys remember, not very long ago these MQM thugs used to discuss personal life of Imran Khan on Air and yet he never attacked Altaf Hussain and his domestic matters.

Imran Khan reminds me of reggie from Archie comics..
self obsessed.

There were lots of issues with this guy at a time.. but he has learned to become what he was not before. Analyze him and watch some recent speeches he delivered.. you will be glad to find a person with vision, strength, courage, dignity and somebody who know what are the first things and how to put those "first things" first.

Now if you guys remember, not very long ago these MQM thugs used to discuss personal life of Imran Khan on Air and yet he never attacked Altaf Hussain and his domestic matters.

Iman Khan definately won the decency round then.
coming back to the topic.. in our part of the world. exposing others sexual adventures, curroption and self interrests at the expense of country is a main tool to start a war of the words and it normally end when the other one shamelessly points to what the accuser has done many fold and the argument dies out.

re this specific war of the words, I think PMLn are getting their own medicine.. their top line leadership except Chaudry Nisar uses the most ****** and rude language on and off the camera..
if you are not a diehard PMLn fan then I am not sure if you have the stomach to hear Khawaja Asif, Rana Sana Ullah and Saad Rafiq.. because the moment they open their mouths I am forced to switch channels due to their shocking and pimpish use of language..

cometh MQM, these chaps are "Ahle Zaban" and boy they have outdone PMLn and I think for the first time PMLn is feeling the music.. although I dont condone such sort of politics but since MQMs target is PMLn so I am prepared to make an exception here.

PMLn is a collection of shameless liers who lied and deceived their Arab hosts, they deceived the people and looted their bank accounts, they support every known terrorist leader or terrorist organisation that Musharraf was fighting and they are overbearing and using the Punjabi card showing a middle finger to the rest of the provences as if saying they got enough support to form the Caliphate in the next elections

:no: thats what the btch fight is for lol ... all are trying to set foot in karachi , its MQM which is expanding worryingly PML have rather lost seats to not to MQM but in Punjab they will diminish soon , Imran will be the man from urban punjab. PML is trying to get foothold in karachi

I do not think the "fight" is for Karachi or seats in Lahore. Under Musharaf's Umbrella, MQM was given a chance to hold some seats outside Karachi and MQM was able to hold one in AJK. Now this is where PML(N) is trying to cut it from. MQM could never satisfy why how and who did 12th May and this is MQM's soft balley where Nawaz-Sharif attacked.

MQM also realize if some more info about MQM's terrorism is revealed, it would wash the dreams of glory for them and this is what is making MQM "activists" go mad.

There were lots of issues with this guy at a time.. but he has learned to become what he was not before. Analyze him and watch some recent speeches he delivered.. you will be glad to find a person with vision, strength, courage, dignity and somebody who know what are the first things and how to put those "first things" first.

I suggest you to read the latest column of Haroon Rasheed regarding Imran Khan published in today's Jang. :)

This is Allah's decision and justice that bad people will be wiped out by people of same kind.. InshaAllah that day is quite near.. and we will be left with pure people.. Good news is that people of Pakistan are getting to know these small headed people's reality who, in Hasan Nisar's language, has put a "jin Jappha" to our country. Who are not letting Pakistan progress..

:toast_sign:

:lol:, classic verbal duels man.

I think we have many contestants ready for Big Bosses 8 (2011 Season).

Pakistani Politician, Providing International Lulz since 1947.

anybody has a non-youtube link for this, youtube is not accessible on the network I'm on right now

Do PML-N have any foothold in Karachi?

Only MQM has foothold in Karachi or to say Karachi is made hostage by this party. Literally you can not live protected without paying extortion to them.

The recent war of words between MQM and PML-N is due to statement of Nawaz Shahrif in Karachi wherein he said revolution can not be brought by killings on streets of Karachi.

MQM people are little over-reacting as always

A dirty war: PML-N and MQM take the gloves off! – The Express Tribune Blog

The term dirty politics has taken a literal turn and the tension that had been building up for a few days has obviously reached fever pitch.

The PML-N and MQM had a show down in front of the parliament house that saw the parliamentary leaders dragging in each others daughters, wives and sisters in to the brawl. Accusations of alcoholism were thrown about and in a heated moment we even heard one leader screaming about sex toys found in one PML-N’s top leaders room!

Whoever said politics was boring?

In Pakistani politics at least you have all the elements of a great film.

There is drama, there are plots and sub plots, the agencies are supposedly behind everything and most importantly there are crisp and filmi dialogues. The war of words was initiated yesterday by Chaudhary Nisar. After mentioning Altaf Hussain’s ‘wives statement’ he hinted towards more dubious things in the bhai’s past:

“He was treated for a ‘specific’ disorder from which he hasn’t recovered yet. We could show some parts of the report from the rehabilitation centre.”

Of course, MQM’s devotion for its leader is legendary. Enraged party workers struck back with a vengeance.

“Ask waiters at Marriot who has to be taken back home completely drunk in the evenings.”

“Why are you getting hair transplants? To get girls?”

I don’t understand why people are shaking their heads, tsking at the way Pakistans politics is digressing.

Shouldn’t we be happy? Isn’t it a positive development?

After all, we are paying them a lot of money. They have failed to govern, to legislate, to improve or progress, and now finally they have found something that can be called a success. Something they are good at. A Utilization. In these times of depression and despair what could be a better purpose than providing entertainment? If we take their words like we take their promises (with a pinch of salt), I swear there cant be anyone better than them at mud slinging and dirt flinging fest.

So bring it on both of you – I anxiously await the proposed debate between MQM and PML-N to materialize. What a great match it will be.

Have fun digging up skeletons, throwing around curses and showing us the real face of our democratic choices.

After all, when the two bare facts about each other in no uncertain terms, maybe the nation will shake itself out of its stupor and see who they have chosen to lead them.

The worst part of the whole cat fight it that people no matter how disgusted they are at present by these politicians, will be voting them back into power. Its like we are nothing more then a bunch of Zombies, thinking power and abilities to reason are completely dead.

I can't wait for Nawaz to man up and accept Altaf's public debate challenge. I'm expecting maan behn program in the end.

What is for sure is that we will definitely end up seeing the way Jagirrrrrrrrdarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra speech.

Fellows,
I am not saying who is right and who is wrong,
but language used by MQM (Tehzeeb Yafta, educated Peoples)
very very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom