What's new

Political Dogfight - PML(N) vs MQM

Fellows,
I am not saying who is right and who is wrong,
but language used by MQM (Tehzeeb Yafta, educated Peoples)
very very wrong.

well they (I mean out politicians) are all like those women of the mohala who will stand in the center of the street and laan taan each other for every one else to see.

altaf vs nawaz boringgggggg becausenawaz is an idiot who says nothing anyways except "ALLAH TALAY KAY FAZLU-KARAM SAAY"

and Altaf will just say jagirdaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

best will be altaf vs PPP senator FAISAL ABIDI!!!

url

Nothing is going to happen, MQM wants Nawaz to either go to London to talk to Altaf, or hold a video debate. On the other hand PML-N is adamant that Altaf should come to Pakistan (yeah right like that was ever going to happen). So yeh hasrat bhi hasrat hi reh jayee gi.

Despite the fact that I am ashamed of the conduct of the PML-N and MQM here, I don't see how Imran Khan is any better. I have seen him make fun of people's appearance on TV and take cheap shots at national and international figures. He is a politician just like the rest.

Pakistan's current crop of leaders leaves much to be desired. Choosing between the Sharif bradran, Zardari clan, Altaf Hussain, Imran Khan, Musharraf, Chaudhary bradran, Maulanas, ANP leaders and so on, is like choosing which weapon of torture you want to face. They are all going to hurt, you just have to try and pick the least painful option. Right now, Imran Khan is that option.

YouTube - imran khan reply to MQM MUTHIDA QATIL MOVEMENT.flv

imran just trying to be an amateur stand up comedian

=Jana;1375690]Only MQM has foothold in Karachi or to say Karachi is made hostage by this party. Literally you can not live protected without paying extortion to them.

Jana with big military cantonments , air force bases and mainly thousands of paramilitary soldiers deployed appx every kilometer in karachi, please elaborate how MQM have hostaged khi !!?

MQM people are little over-reacting as always

:agree:

I do not think the "fight" is for Karachi or seats in Lahore. Under Musharaf's Umbrella, MQM was given a chance to hold some seats outside Karachi and MQM was able to hold one in AJK. Now this is where PML(N) is trying to cut it from. .

how about gilgit and Basltistan that wasn't in Musharraf era ?

I happened to see effective system of Imran Khan developed for Shoukat Khanam Cancer Hospital. This Eid-ul-Idhz, I decided to donate skin to Shoukat Khanam and upon calling their UAN, they asked me the address and within 5 minutes the person reached me for the collection. They asked my name, my cellfone number and rough address of home and give me receipt for the skin of goat. From calling their UAN to completion of process, the whole time was under 10 minutes. Plus I had a number on the receipt to track if my skin was indeed delivered to right people. Very efficient I must say.

how about gilgit and Basltistan that wasn't in Musharraf era ?

When you put all of your weight on one finger, that finger appears to be 60 KG in weight. Also elections in Gilgit-baltistan were weird in many ways and this was also one of those weirdness. But I agree, it was there.

When you put all of your weight on one finger, that finger appears to be 60 KG in weight. Also elections in Gilgit-baltistan were weird in many ways and this was also one of those weirdness. But I agree, it was there.

one finger example applies on Imran who had one seat , MQM have many seats and my point was they have and are expanding , infact the only one who are !! .. therefore all parties esp fuedal ones have to get together on one agenda atleast bash MQM in order to limit MQM where it is ... or fuedal lords are in severe danger

Nothing is going to happen, MQM wants Nawaz to either go to London to talk to Altaf, or hold a video debate. On the other hand PML-N is adamant that Altaf should come to Pakistan (yeah right like that was ever going to happen). So yeh hasrat bhi hasrat hi reh jayee gi.

MQM voters and leaders doesnt want Altaf to come back , reason is security and threats to his life

The recent events has reiterated the fact that the BIG PROVINCE, its leaders and people were and will always attempt to undermine the urdu-speaking muhajirs.

Back
Top Bottom