What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

The maulvis have legitimate grievances. Only thing I see on this thread are kalay engrez yelling mullah mullah. This whole thing is the government's fault, but hey who cares about the bigger picture when all the Pakistani liberals here get to circle jerk about killing religious people? Before being attacked, their demands were absolutely reasonable. Our constitution is being toyed with and the kalay engrez are only concerned with foaming at the mouth about maulvis and how to kill them. Such short sighted and stupid people are my countrymen.

The maulvis have legitimate grievances. Only thing I see on this thread are kalay engrez yelling mullah mullah. This whole thing is the government's fault, but hey who cares about the bigger picture when all the Pakistani liberals here get to circle jerk about killing religious people? Before being attacked, their demands were absolutely reasonable. Our constitution is being toyed with and the kalay engrez are only concerned with foaming at the mouth about maulvis and how to kill them. Such short sighted and stupid people are my countrymen.
He just called for armed rebellion against the state yesterday if his demands arent met
Keep spewing bs while livong in US

ھم بذدل فوج سے لڑیں گے
خادم رضوی
@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @RealNapster
Laal masjid all ovdr again

He just called for armed rebellion against the state yesterday if his demands arent met
Keep spewing bs while livong in US

What does me living in the US have to do with the fact that these protesters were attacked? You living in Pakistan behave more like a kala engrez than I could ever, but I suppose that's the difference between people with self respect and then people like you.

Even the most liberal and kanjar rulers of this nation knew that you don't mess with the religious segment of society to rule this nation. The government not only tried revising the constitution but indirectly attacked Islam.

That is outrageous, but you are not focusing on the bigger picture.

They were sitting there, the government should have just let them keep sitting.

What does me living in the US have to do with the fact that these protesters were attacked? You living in Pakistan behave more like a kala engrez than I could ever, but I suppose that's the difference between people with self respect and then people like you.

Even the most liberal and kanjar rulers of this nation knew that you don't mess with the religious segment of society to rule this nation. The government not only tried revising the constitution but indirectly attacked Islam.
It changes everything you are not affected by these protests nor do you have issues with mad mullahs calling for armed rebellion against the state

Sir, did you read and understand what these mulla are saying? They are blabbering against the country and you are trying to justify their acts just because of their beards and titles? If title means that someone can bleed the country then anyone can affix the title and fool this nation, Phir tou is mulk ka Allah hi Hafiz ho. What if these are enemy agents who are damaging Pakistan's economic interests because in today's world no economy means no power no defense. So before calling others stupid and other nonsense names, analyse what is going on.

I'm one of the critic of PMLN, but that doesn't mean that the writ of state should be crushed and chaos and bloodshed should be kick started once again. This is repeat of lal masjid drama, this indeed is terrorism.

middle finger eh?! :eek:
Untitledjj.jpg

Highway motorway update? I reached sadiqabad yesterday now i have to go to islamabad.

Sir, did you read and understand what these mulla are saying? They are blabbering against the country and you are trying to justify their acts just because of their beards and titles? If title means that someone can bleed the country then anyone can affix the title and fool this nation, Phir tou is mulk ka Allah hi Hafiz ho. What if these are enemy agents who are damaging Pakistan's economic interests because in today's world no economy means no power no defense. So before calling others stupid and other nonsense names, analyse what is going on.

I'm one of the critic of PMLN, but that doesn't mean that the writ of state should be crushed and chaos and bloodshed should be kick started once again. This is repeat of lal masjid drama, this indeed is terrorism.

This is indeed Lal masjid drama all over again, but it is being done by goon league. Do you not understand that these ctiminals tried changing the constitution? Who the hell do these thugs think they are?

They stirred the hornets nest, but are now crying about the hornets. Nothing is going to happen to this country as long as we have Pakistan Army. Noon league criminals need to be hung.

he may be again say shaheed ker do

tahir+qardi+funny+picture.jpg

Pardesi'aa da Raja.

Back
Top Bottom