What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

So anything new? I hope things are under control now.

It is a perfect case of wild card gone totally wrong - inferno spread purposefully with the hopeless hope of curtailing it.

Now, when it has spiralled out of control - as per practice now it’s the time to find a scapegoat to put the blame on - even better if there could be two; so it allows the actual perpetrator of this muck up the facts in the artificial dust storm!

Usual modus operandi - 1) play with fire, 2) create mess and 3) further exacerbate it, when it gets out of control - 4) beg for bailout - and.....repeat 1-4 over and over again!

It ain’t and cannot be controlled by imbecile e alam!

How are mods allowing some posters to advocate of killings of common Pakistanis? Mullah or not these are Pakistanis first and in no way government,army,terrorist or anyone should be allowed to even think of killing common Pakistanis.

What kind of sick minded individual you have to be that you're enjoying the killings of common Pakistani citizen.

How are mods allowing some posters to advocate of killings of common Pakistanis? Mullah or not these are Pakistanis first and in no way government,army,terrorist or anyone should be allowed to even think of killing common Pakistanis.

What kind of sick minded individual you have to be that you're enjoying the killings of common Pakistani citizen.

Sick liberals on pdf are allowed to get away with murder here. Literally.

Sick liberals on pdf are allowed to get away with murder here. Literally.

O bhai khuda ka khouf kar... agar in maulvion (read harami) ko sar pe charha liya to Pakistan bhi Syria ban jaye ga... ap US me bachiyan phansana hum yahan goliyan khaein ge... raham karo yar in Pakis... I mean liberals pe...

O bhai khuda ka khouf kar... agar in maulvion (may destruction be upon them) ko sar pe charha liya to Pakistan bhi Syria ban jaye ga... ap US me bachiyan phansana hum yahan goliyan khaein ge... raham karo yar in Pakis... I mean liberals pe...

Asshole government started this by changing constitution. Be angry with them,not religious people.

It is a perfect case of wild card gone totally wrong - inferno spread purposefully with the hopeless hope of curtailing it.

Now, when it has spiralled out of control - as per practice now it’s the time to find a scapegoat to put the blame on - even better if there could be two; so it allows the actual perpetrator of this muck up the facts in the artificial dust storm!

Usual modus operandi - 1) play with fire, 2) create mess and 3) further exacerbate it, when it gets out of control - 4) beg for bailout - and.....repeat 1-4 over and over again!

20171126_094229.png

Tell me what’s gonna happen now?

many people are blaming the mullahs but they are ignoring the fact that it was an unnecessary step by the govt to amend the constitution . it was not needed at this moment. may be the govt has some other secret objectives that may need chaos in the country. the govt still has the option to control the situation. take resignation from zahid hamid ,give halwa to the dharna people and they will go home. as per ary news army has shown the mid finger to the govt so far. so govt has very limited options right now.

Bhai phir wohi bat ap amreeki ho youtube enjoy karo... no youtube for me... a very mild example as to how the common Pakistani is suffering. People are literally stuck in cities because of these bearded goons. N-League would have much preferred to let them be as it would have served two purposes...
1-It would have fizzled out eventually...
2-Distraction would have been there in a much potent way...
Supreme court actually ruined their plans...

many people are blaming the mullahs but they are ignoring the fact that it was an unnecessary step by the govt to amend the constitution . it was not needed at this moment. may be the govt has some other secret objectives that may need chaos in the country. the govt still has the option to control the situation. take resignation from zahid hamid ,give halwa to the dharna people and they will go home. as per ary news army has shown the mid finger to the govt so far. so govt has very limited options right now.
Just hope for the best... it will eventually get better but with a great cost to the exchequer.

Supreme court ordered the government to take action... how can you blame the government... phir Panama bhi na mante wo? waise acha to yahi hota...

IHC said don't resort to violence, why only highlight the things that suits the government?

Where were these MNA's and Ministers when they were saving a single individual? they didn't remember the SC verdict then? But now these MNA's and Ministers are hiding behind some PARTS of IHC verdict even though it specifically stated don't use violent force.

Bhai phir wohi bat ap amreeki ho youtube enjoy karo... no youtube for me... a very mild example as to how the common Pakistani is suffering. People are literally stuck in cities because of these bearded goons. N-League would have much preferred to let them be as it would have served two purposes...
1-It would have fizzled out eventually...
2-Distraction would have been there in a much potent way...
Supreme court actually ruined their plans...

I forgot everything was banned. Supreme Court might be acting as a catalyst, but once again we come to main point. Kya zaroorat thi noon league haramio ko fasad shuru kar ne Ki? They were doing some shady stuff to save ganja. Do you think revision in constitution was acceptable? Do you think use of force was acceptable?

I forgot everything was banned. Supreme Court might be acting as a catalyst, but one again we come to main point. Kya zaroorat thi noon league haramio ko fasad shuru kar ne Ki? They were doing some shady stuff to save ganja. Do you think revision in constitution was acceptable?
The resolution was presented in front of all the parties with PTI actually trying to take credit for the change... As far as the legislators were concerned it was a normal procedure.

Back
Top Bottom