What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Tell me what’s gonna happen now?

Qadri and Pti will come. Compromises will be made after some much needed resignations. Noon league tried to play their hand, but ultimately failed while army is sitting back and having a good laugh at their expense.

The maulvis have legitimate grievances. Only thing I see on this thread are kalay engrez yelling mullah mullah. This whole thing is the government's fault, but hey who cares about the bigger picture when all the Pakistani liberals here get to circle jerk about killing religious people? Before being attacked, their demands were absolutely reasonable. Our constitution is being toyed with and the kalay engrez are only concerned with foaming at the mouth about maulvis and how to kill them. Such short sighted and stupid people are my countrymen.
Although I consider myself a conservative person and hate the secularists but believe me. There is no genuine grievance. These specific molvis have political interests as they are putting into the public frame their newly formed political party, this particular protest has nothing to do with Tahafuz-e-nabuwat, they are just riding the bandwagon.

The resolution was presented in front of all the parties with PTI actually trying to take credit for the change... As far as the legislators were concerned it was a normal procedure.

Can any of you point to the fact that resolution was changing the constitution. Anywhere? I blame N for hell but the election legislation of 2017 was only changing the words from I solemnly swear to I solemnly declare.

Can anybody bring forward any evidence that the govt was changing the entire khatam e nabuwat? Any article from the presented bill. Anything?

So far all of this has been rumor mongering instigated by people sitting abroad enjoying lavish lives and telling us to live under Taliban.

IHC said don't resort to violence, why only highlight the things that suits the government?

Where were these MNA's and Ministers when they were saving a single individual? they didn't remember the SC verdict then? But now these MNA's and Ministers are hiding behind some PARTS of IHC verdict even though it specifically stated don't use violent force.
How can you move these moulvis without using force? I mean halwa joke is all fine and dandy but at the end of the day it is just that. A JOKE. Bhai yahan ordinary protestor dande k beghair nai jate to ye kaise chale jain. As somebody else pointed out these people have a rather tough upbringing.
P.S I am a government stooge so can't help it...

The resolution was presented in front of all the parties with PTI actually trying to take credit for the change... As far as the legislators were concerned it was a normal procedure.

There was like 20 lawmakers in the senate as opposed to the 104 that are normally present when it was 'passed'. If that's not shady then I don't know what is.

Although I consider myself a conservative person and hate the secularists but believe me. There is no genuine grievance. These specific molvis have political interests as they are putting into the public frame their newly formed political party, this particular protest has nothing to do with Tahafuz-e-nabuwat, they are just riding the bandwagon.
I present to you the medal of liberal. Now stand in line and wait to get shot. (joke mate)

There was like 20 lawmakers in the senate as opposed to the 104 that are normally present when it was 'passed'. If that's not shady then I don't know what is.
Yar koi committee ho gi jo is ko deal kar rahe ho gi... idk. Maybe they were absent.

How can you move these moulvis without using force? I mean halwa joke is all fine and dandy but at the end of the day it is just that. A JOKE. Bhai yahan ordinary protestor dande k beghair nai jate to ye kaise chale jain. As somebody else pointed out these people have a rather tough upbringing.
P.S I am a government stooge so can't help it...
You can move molvis if you are serious in solving the issue rather then trying to leverage it for your own political agendas(I am talking about the government here).

For 19 days the were blocking the road and the government didn't took any initiative to solve this issue as they were waiting for the Court to pass an order so they can use it to malign Judiciary and Army as we have seen with these people again and again.

Can any of you point to the fact that resolution was changing the constitution. Anywhere? I blame N for hell but the election legislation of 2017 was only changing the words from I solemnly swear to I solemnly declare.

Can anybody bring forward any evidence that the govt was changing the entire khatam e nabuwat? Any article from the presented bill. Anything?

So far all of this has been rumor mongering instigated by people sitting abroad enjoying lavish lives and telling us to live under Taliban.

They changed the line which has some legal implications. Originally it was an affidavit, but after revision it was turned into a declaration. Definitely some shady shit was going on.

https://propakistani.pk/2017/10/04/need-know-khatam-e-nabuwat-clause-election-bill-2017/

Any Updates on Social Media unblocking? when is going to happen?
When channels are going to on air? please if someone have an update

Honestly don't know under what logic people are complaining that the police shouldnt have used force. These scum have pretty much blocked the capital (20 days and counting) and now the motorway. This is borderline terrorism. They've been given their fair share of warnings. A mistake was made and its been corrected. The state won't fall to the demands of halwakhors. Do you disperse insects with a boot or through love ?

And did the courts said to the government to block all the news channels and social media? No the government itself is culprit in making this situation bigger than it needed to be.

Today my cousins were calling me to get updates on what happened? a lot of them thought Martial Law has been initiated. It is a clear plan to try to malign the Army and the Judiciary by PMLN, which is failing miserably.

Back
Top Bottom