What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

lol what iron fist just one resignation was demanded and this all would have been over. Now people are dead and blame falls on both sides.

An unjustly demanded resignation . For what do they demand this resignation ? The amendment was made and then it was corrected that's it. End of the story. We're not going to let these savages as to who we allow to hold office and who to send away.

Then why bring in the army?

PMLN starts conflicts with everyone ... is that too difficult to see?
i was being realistic.... as far as Army goes i myself belong to Army family with my Uncles, Cousins and Elder bro serving in all conflicts zones in Pakistan, but one also need to be realistic, we all know who takes orders from where......

An unjustly demanded resignation . For what do they demand this resignation ? The amendment was made and then it was corrected that's it. End of the story. We're not going to let these savages as to who we allow to hold office and who to send away.

The amendment was a deliberate attempt to undermine Islamic identity in Pakistan.

i was being realistic.... as far as Army goes i myself belong to Army family with my Uncles, Cousins and Elder bro serving in all conflicts zones in Pakistan, but one also need to be realistic, we all know who takes orders from where......

right ... and where is TTP taking orders from? Where does Nawaz take orders from? Where does Zardari take orders from? SC takes orders from Army too?

Army is the easy scapegoat! Come on now ... be realistic yourself please.

Again, how does PA benefit from all this?

Lahori bhai the reason is trust. Even if they reverted they are not trust worthy now for public. because they showed extreme beghairti. you eat tax np. but why play with basic beliefs of 97%.

Why unjustly demand this was a big move to temper this law and culprit should be brought to justice. The demand was 100% just as the constitution of Pakistan states that this act is against Pakistan. Now killing on streets was also wrong and they should be also brought to justice. So both parties need to send someone to jail now who they send is up to them but there now 2 needed to be placed in jail one who changed constitution and one who killed police officer.

right ... and where is TTP taking orders from? Where does Nawaz take orders from? Where does Zardari take orders from? SC takes orders from Army too?

Army is the easy scapegoat! Come on now ... be realistic yourself please.

Again, how does PA benefit from all this?
ur beating a dead horse here kid...... ur wasting ur time as well as mine, with this repeated discussion....

DPf9256VoAAxH9r.jpg

میٹرو دی وی پین دی سری

Some people are just waste of resources, it's better to replace them with goats and cows, or even donkeys.

ur beating a dead horse here kid...... ur wasting ur time as well as mine, with this repeated discussion....

then stop this 'being realistic' rant and bringing in those who are not responsible for this chaos.

then stop this 'being realistic' rant and bringing in those who are not responsible for this chaos.
Oh thank you so much for Anti Army Tag... why not issue a Fatwa against me as well for being Anti Pak , Anti new poster boy " His Holiness Khadim Hussain Rizvi ".... :drag:

Core Problem
Letting Nawaz Sharif, His Sons , Daughters their facilitators (Ishaq dar, various bankers , and various politicians) and politicians core in PML roam free to abuse Pakistani Constitution with purpose of saving their King

When the Group can pass controversial legislation (laws) with purpose of causing state wide disturbances , just so media would stop focusing on pending imprisonment of Nawaz Sharif , his daughter and politicians just goes to so how deep the rabbit hole these folks are willing to go to protect their man

Is Nawaz sharif in Actual Jail , not house arrest , actual Jail after impeachment and removal ? No

Is his Daughter in prison for lying and breaking Pakistani Laws ? No

Is Ishaq Dar in Prison for stealing funds for 20-30 years ? No

This is the core problem !!!! Which these folks are attempting to hide and diverting attention of state by intentionally setting fire to fuel sorta speak by bringing in Controversial Laws

RICH HAVE A DIFFERENT LAW VS POOR !!!!
AND THEY COVER UP THEIR SHIT BY KICK STARTING CONTROVERSIAL LAWS LIKE ONE THAT HAS CAUSED PEOPLE TO COME ON STREETS

maxresdefault.jpg

Who ever needs to escape Jail in RICH CLASS they just lay on bed and take picture
maxresdefault.jpg

How long will this DRAMA BAZI will keep going on ?

If PML GOONS were imprisoned long time ago and there was a snap election!!!! This controversey would not be created

Last edited:
So a gang of extremists piss heads can hold the capital as a hostage all in the name of Islam, nice going Pakistanis, its like Pakistanis try their best to use Islam for their own criminal activities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom