What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I support the cause for which they are doing protest but the way they doing is not supported at all.They are putting buses on fire , blocking down the roads ,setting buildings on fire and closing shops forcefully .That bloody man zahid hamid should resign as soon as possible or the situation is getting worst day by day.No matter how hard our enemies try ,they will never be able to change this law .The investigation should be carried our deeply as to on whose order ,all these things happened.

A prosperous Pakistan will be a distant dream unless we find our Mustafa Kamal Ataturk....

So true. Idiots hijacking religion to vent out their anger and frustration. Seriously if law and order is to prevail then exemplary punishments need to be given, or this lot will only become more and more emboldened.

Protestors are not the Pak Army who let go of Dawn Leaks! There's political scoring involved here!

Gov carried out the investigation but yet again refused to release the report. Release of the report is what the protesters had been demanding before the shelling started, yes?

Anyways, the string pullers (enemies) are the same on both sides - Gov and Protesters. Hopefully you will realise that sooner rather than later instead of just focusing on the protestors.

Order for the bill came from jati umra ... just like Dawn Leaks came from there too!
Orders come from Jati Umra , Bani Gala, Bilawal House and Pindi Boys Hang out... Sorry state of affairs...... i have always said its a political protest got nothing to do with religion... sadly we buy this .....

what if molvies turn good and really start preaching islam? i remember my neighbours used to send chapti and salan every day to masjid.

The corrupt & treacherous ganja league along with its allies successfully removed “Khatme Naboovat” for the purpose of what is happening today & their next step was to declare Ahmedis muslims & remove the none muslim label on them. These treacherous politicians wanted to create this environment & they succeeded. The biggest problem is on how India & foreign media will portray all this at international level & show or try go create false lies news by showing that Pak nukes are in danger, at the same time India will cry we are in danger & so on.

Over here Pak army will have to act wisely & take steps for the safety &’survival pf Pakistan at all cost, they should do what is right & save Pakistan.

look my friend there is a court to bring justice you are announcing killing on streets sorry you are wrong. don't defend your statement with law applied you wished for killings on street.

Ofcourse in an ideal world the courts would be able to exactly pin point who burned what and who killed who within thousands of people. Sadly we don't live in an ideal world. We live in Pakistan. The state where today we're witnessing what happens when you don't deal with your dogs with an iron fist.

Orders come from Jati Umra , Bani Gala, Bilawal House and Pindi Boys Hang out... Sorry state of affairs...... i have always said its a political protest got nothing to do with religion... sadly we buy this .....

Did Army initiate it all leading to chaos? When something happens, you have to look at who benefits! How does Army benefit?

Just look at area's like Adyala road ,Gulzar -e-quaid to name few ,These two area's in rawalpindi have a huge number of middle-class ,Yet I assure you that you won't find one good ground for kids and adults ,Not a single park for families and elderly.
Our country-men are sadly rotting around us!!
As far health goes ,I witness urban poverty and child slavery here in Rawalpindi,Skinny people ,Sometimes my heart cries to see my poor countrymen the way they are, Standing next to them ,The only right they really had was the right to be respected as individual's ,I see that being taken away from them , We as Pakistani's mistreat each-other. A car and house is a symbol of status here ,Yet in Islam we know to have too much is to lead a life misled.
Top down approach has to be adopted, As a young man I urge my fellows to please ditch the "Loser" and "slave" mentality ,Help your country it needs it.
The day we all unite as one under a Great leader ,These people won't be no-more ,Its going to take decade's to reverse this,I just hope I'll see my beautiful country reach those heights which Allah Always wanted us to achieve,We didn't because of People like these molvis ,Their followers and the one's in Government who disregarded the emotions of the people.
Now the military instead of urging people to go homes ,Are clearly pushing their agenda's.

NON of the above. The Problem is these sects are divided themselves. Not following Islam themselves. Why ONE STREET has more than ONE MOSQUE ??

even in divided state, they follow more Islam than both you and me.

Their division is based on secondary issues - In an Islamic state, these secondary issues won't even be allowed to be highlighted. Same is the case for Masjids.

See your jamhuri govt are incompetent, they have no interest in Islamic model of governance.

Btw your nation is divided on different lines, why just highlight religious lines.

Ofcourse in an ideal world the courts would be able to exactly pin point who burned what and who killed who within thousands of people. Sadly we don't live in an ideal world. We live in Pakistan. The state where today we're witnessing what happens when you don't deal with your dogs with an iron fist.
lol what iron fist just one resignation was demanded and this all would have been over. Now people are dead and blame falls on both sides.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom