What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

He's a wheelchair bound loser, who knows where would he be if he had couple of legs.

15844893_1193011320795108_8390501078265319002_o.jpg

That's the most punchable face iv seen all week.

Yeah but those were sadly policemen (may thet reside in jannah in the hereafter).
I want to see some dead halwakhors. Run these people over.
No tolerance for the intolerant.

How ironic.

So you should go out and protest against them since this is democracy.

War mongers like you are out of fashion

This statement is not correct this protest is the vote bank of PML-N and if they are protesting against PML-N then PML-N is screwed. Nawaz him self ran for election on a seat from sialsharif and those are the kind of people who are the guardians of such laws.

You may keep in view that how Safdar jumps at front for spotlight in situation when things were going out of control due to malicious amendment in oath. Politics is such a dirty game especially in Pakistan that even close relatives takes the lives of their beloved for achievements.

How ironic.

So you should go out and protest against them since this is democracy.

War mongers like you are out of fashion

How is me going outside going to help reestablish order ? You might've gotten the meaning of democracy all twisted.

I'm a war monger ? How ? :(

Imran bhai qasam say it was just recently when I came to know about these sects. I wonder why Punjab is so ripe with this sect politics. I remember few years back when we visited Chakwal literally the call for prayers start in the middle of the night till morning and after every few minutes due to abundance of Mosques in just ONE colony. Upon inquiring we came to know even one street had mosques of different sects.

So what's the troubling part:
1) abundance of Masjids
2) Azan starting from middle of night till morning

How is me going outside going to help reestablish order ? You might've gotten the meaning of democracy all twisted.

I'm a war monger ? How ? :(

Lol

Then wishing some violence to end violence is your understanding of democracy?

Like they compensated for PTi's dharna and Adliya bahali Tehreek, Na kar yar ......

Ask commoners to stop giving free Halwa to molvis so the economy could recover.

Ishaq dar pakra jata nahi aur nazar molvi kay halway par.....
The difference is a political demonstration and a religious protest.
If you want these Maulvis to run the show then why do you need to elect political leaders.

Lol

Then wishing some violence to end violence is your understanding of democracy?

I'm not wishing violence.
I'm wishing death :)
Sweet release of death for the sub-humans who have decided that they're above the law and taken the lives of 5 policemen. Surely it doesn't sound that bad.

Sweet release of death for the sub-humans who have decided that they're above the law and taken the lives of 5 policemen. Surely it doesn't sound that bad.

People starve in thar due to poor governance. They wish death on the ruling elite everyday.

Just because they are Dalit and you Brahmin but both the wishes are in the domain of almighty God.

You may keep in view that how Safdar jumps at front for spotlight in situation when things were going out of control due to malicious amendment in oath. Politics is such a dirty game especially in Pakistan that even close relatives takes the lives of their beloved for achievements.
Let me make it more clear on what is happening. there are only 2 things.

1. This protest is not ignited PML-N in that case if this protest is happening than PML-N is doomed and this is the actual vote bank of PML-N which is protesting. In sargodha there is a place called Sial Sharif Nawaz ran for election from there on the seat given by these molvis he won later left the seat as he had won from other halqa. this is to give you the back ground. PML-N is actually screwed.

2. This protest is ignited by PML-N now in this case PML-N is only trying to pull in Army to kill some people and place the blame on Army and then Nawaz come in as a rescuer of Islam placing all blame of his act on Army thus gaining back support and re-entering politics through dharnas just like Imran Khan. If army stays out PML-N is again screwed.

The difference is a political demonstration and a religious protest.
If you want these Maulvis to run the show then why do you need to elect political leaders.

So will you be satisfied if a Molvi from a political party run the show?

To be honest, I don't need these so called political leaders who can't even recite surah ikhlas.

Btw, what's the difference between a political and religious protest?

An idot will wish for a loss of human life no matter who ever it is. You should start respecting human life.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom