What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I need a reference to what you said.
Where it is written that you can only protest if you believe in democracy. --- even in this century, half of the world or more doesn't believe in democracy.----- why we keep parroting what comes from west?
Under what system of rights Mullas are demanding resignation of anyone? can yoy please enlighten me? or under what system of governance, citizenship they demand this ?

As if the commoners were not suffering before -- so many sections have started feeling the pain of commoners for the last 20 days --- The commoners should thank Halwa molvis as it is because of them our ruling elite has realized the pain of commoners.----- I am feeling so privileged.
Oh I'm sure the ruling elite will take a pay cut to compensate the commoners who suffered during all of this nonsense and Maulvis will skip Halwa for one week to help the economy recover from the loss of last few weeks.

This is BBC :
Pakistan army called on to stop 'blasphemy' clashes in Islamabad
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42124446
Islam and Blasphemy Law................................ Western starts there own campaigning against Pakistan and Islam...

They live in their own world.

No one cares.

People are stocking up for hibernation. All they care is rule of law prevails.

These desperate attention seeking goray are better left ignored.

This is BBC :
Pakistan army called on to stop 'blasphemy' clashes in Islamabad
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42124446
Islam and Blasphemy Law................................ Western starts there own campaigning against Pakistan and Islam...

I have seen it and quoted a tweet back. If it is not something what BBC meant to, definitely a click bait proven them getting very low of journo level.

Why there is NO Curfew in that particular region and other parts which are supplying activists for this disruption of public peace?

Interior Ministry's call that is currently busy with face saving.

ap bhi bholi hai bibi . my sect is right even they do whatever .
Imran bhai qasam say it was just recently when I came to know about these sects. I wonder why Punjab is so ripe with this sect politics. I remember few years back when we visited Chakwal literally the call for prayers start in the middle of the night till morning and after every few minutes due to abundance of Mosques in just ONE colony. Upon inquiring we came to know even one street had mosques of different sects.

DPftszZX4AUNAaf.jpg

خادم حسین رضوی پورے ملک میں توڑ پهوڑ کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں آگ لگوانے کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں فساد کروانے کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں مذہبی نفرت پهیلانے کا ذمہ دار

Good for you that you know all, I am still student of history.

Life ends but we can't know all, it's an on going process, I am still learning.

Good to know that there are still people who love books.

Imran bhai qasam say it was just recently when I came to know about these sects. I wonder why Punjab is so ripe with this sect politics. I remember few years back when we visited Chakwal literally the call for prayers start in the middle of the night till morning and after every few minutes due to abundance of Mosques in just ONE colony. Upon inquiring we came to know even one street had mosques of different sects.

Well that is also the government's fault.

One nation.
One education.
One mosque.

No one listens to me

yeah its true
in my own small town we have this
debandi
ahlhadees
brelvi
ahl sunnat
salfi
shia
ismaili
and hidu+ qadiyanis

ajeeb tamasha lagta hai 4 am se 9pm tak :lol:

Back