What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

DPftszZX4AUNAaf.jpg

خادم حسین رضوی پورے ملک میں توڑ پهوڑ کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں آگ لگوانے کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں فساد کروانے کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں مذہبی نفرت پهیلانے کا ذمہ دار
Windy can we have some history of Khadim Hussain Rizvi? I mean who is he? who he was and what is his background ?

There is something beneath contrary to what appears on surface. Sometimes, such voices do tell about situation to understand and a Senator wouldn't claim as such without any knowledge or to say, seeing some relations between different subjects.
It is Crystal clear safder supported this protest. His media talk is the proof.

Mainstream media is reporting that this is about blasphemy laws, any truth to that?
This is about creating chaos in the name of religion simple as that. Though the current government as Per supporters of religious cult tried to change the law (which cannot be changed by anyone). Its been quite a few months i think since the attempt but this protest and leading chaos seems pre-planned.

Imran bhai qasam say it was just recently when I came to know about these sects. I wonder why Punjab is so ripe with this sect politics. I remember few years back when we visited Chakwal literally the call for prayers start in the middle of the night till morning and after every few minutes due to abundance of Mosques in just ONE colony. Upon inquiring we came to know even one street had mosques of different sects.

Hahaha same story here in sheikhupura. Bihari colony near labour courts and we have four azans going off. Each mosque has its own sect in one road. Bhai hum tu saday loug hai. Kabhi shiou Kay sath parh le tu kabhi wahabiyo Kay sath aur kabhi barelviou Kay sath tu kabhi sunnio Kay sath aur kabhi akele apnay sath.

The reason. Punjab garh hain dehshat gardo ka. :p

Oh I'm sure the ruling elite will take a pay cut to compensate the commoners who suffered during all of this nonsense and Maulvis will skip Halwa for one week to help the economy recover from the loss of last few weeks.

Like they compensated for PTi's dharna and Adliya bahali Tehreek, Na kar yar ......

Ask commoners to stop giving free Halwa to molvis so the economy could recover.

Ishaq dar pakra jata nahi aur nazar molvi kay halway par.....

I think Army should not intervene in this protest this is a PML-N's mess they should clear it up and the people demanding resignation from PML-N are the voters of PML-N If this continues and PML-N fails to come up with solution they will lose vote bank. CAOS did the right thing to tell PM to use peaceful means. What ever PML-N tries don't let them be a siasi shaheed and let them face this mess. What Imran khan could not have done in his entire life PML-N did it to it's self.

DPftszZX4AUNAaf.jpg

خادم حسین رضوی پورے ملک میں توڑ پهوڑ کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں آگ لگوانے کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں فساد کروانے کا ذمہ دار
پورے ملک میں مذہبی نفرت پهیلانے کا ذمہ دار

Right in the feel

They registered their protest, Parliament approved the new law, so what other excuse did those blocking the road had.to keep blocking the roads making life of common people hard.......

Sir, the court threw that part of the bill in the bin. The subsequent reversal in the parliament was all a mere show to fool the public!!

Cause was the lack of accountability, just like in the Dawn Leaks.

Fire was lit by the government, as always.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom