What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

@LoveIcon my source insists the letter is not fake and Army along with intelligence dont use accurate dates in their Fax machines.... cant reject his argument bcoz he had worked in both and at a very high Level.....
BTW just to be on the safe side.... don't share things like that on the forum like these.... you might end up compromising your source plus they are matters of national security... no matter how much I like such things...but refrain :)

LOL, Yes - so can be the excuse for differences in fonts. But the font argument did not worked for NS.
its also not working for him either...... :woot:

BTW just to be on the safe side.... don't share things like that on the forum like these.... you might end up compromising your source plus they are matters of national security... no matter how much I like such things...but refrain :)
Thanks for ur concern Bro..... :big_boss:dont worry we play safe.... :dirol:

Meanwhile, goras doing their own propaganda.

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/amp...e-house-condemns-release-hafiz-saeed-pakistan

The White House on Saturday called Pakistan’s release of a militant wanted by the US as the alleged mastermind of the Mumbai massacre of 2008 a “step in the wrong direction” and said a refusal to re-arrest him would damage bilateral ties and Pakistan’s international reputation around the world.
Donald Trump’s tough words about Pakistan infuriated Islamabad and triggered anti-US protests that Pakistani police used teargas to disperse.

@LoveIcon my source insists the letter is not fake and Army along with intelligence dont use accurate dates in their Fax machines.... cant reject his argument bcoz he had worked in both and at a very high Level.....

He is completely wrong, I can guarantee you on this.

Lol look at what this clown calls himself
23915610_725178117685792_461035501885857986_n.png

23795537_725177524352518_1718110277795988367_n.png

@Sher Shah Awan @Musafir117 @django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @Divergent @RealNapster

I am sorry I will have no part in this discussion, don't want someone to use my words to target any Ahmadis. Don't trust these Mullahs.

i know, not only Fax Date,,, the letter ref was also wrong dated old.... i am arguing with him and am not buying the letter he shared with me,,,,,,, looks doctored....
Guess he knew you'd share it and he played you! :D

Are you sure the motorway is opened, just been in touch with my parents, the motorway is still closed from Lahore side.

Yep, it's closed. At Babu Sabu... Also, Sit-in going on at Shahkam Chowk Bahria Town even at this time..

Back
Top Bottom