What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

How will the problem solved if the people are so scared to call the problem a problem? How will the country progress? Army knows very well, the locations and whereabouts of terrorists, just like in 2007. Why is Army hesitant to go and get rid of them? These terrorists are trying again to hijack the country, get rid of them before they become cancer.

Brother if they really start marching then that will create a huge problem..... For you and your area , Please close all doors and windows , have plenty of water , also try to buy some food from nearby shop ...... Make sure you and family ready to deal "Ansoo Gas" side effects...

Jazakallah Khair.

Can I give a dharna too on pdf?
I see so many posts in Urdu and I made only one post in Urdu and mods deleted it. :cray:

Allah ka ehsaan. Doing fine. Just was stuck in traffic but all seems fine.

PDP is not a power grabbing nor power hungry. It's a democratic party

Alhumdulilah
Yes there's going to be political vacuum and PDP can fill it up.

sir read the history since 1947 these guys are doing it destroying Pakistan more then any other . countless movements in 70 years . today we are champions of mullahism in world . this is our main product .
Well U R pinpoint accurate , No doubt about that.

How will the problem solved if the people are so scared to call the problem a problem? How will the country progress? Army knows very well, the locations and whereabouts of terrorists, just like in 2007. Why is Army hesitant to go and get rid of them? These terrorists are trying again to hijack the country, get rid of them before they become cancer.
Too Late, Mullah Cancer is now in the terminal stage, Only cure is to Amputate the affected parts

These overweight ninja turtles didn't throw any stones and burn any vehicle during their dharna for the last so many days.
Maybe not but while they were bulging from every side, others commoners were struggling to earn their daily bowl of rice not to mention youngsters being deprived of their future building....under these circumstances, no politician would starve or suffer while their kids study at ease in the west.

sir read the history since 1947 these guys are doing it destroying Pakistan more then any other . countless movements in 70 years . today we are champions of mullahism in world . this is our main product .

After reading the history since 1947, I can say our babu class, sometimes politicians & sometimes dictators , destroyed this country.

Back
Top Bottom