What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Been hearing alot of stuff like arson,burning of buses, attacks on Ch Nisars plazas etc?

FB still down, using proxy... pics are fuked up... the fuk is happenin?
I dont know if its hype or what as I am not assessing the situation from my eyes but it seems ganga party is putting red carpet for army to conduct coup.

hat has happened so far??
Don't know, looks like government deliberately don't want to control the mullah brigade, their narrative is that they are doing it on instructions of court like they don't have any responsibility to remove the hurdle of common people.

I dont know if its hype or what as I am not assessing the situation from my eyes but it seems ganga party is putting red carpet for army to conduct coup.
That’s why we need a president with at less some powers.

Army isn't going to make them siyasi shaheed, IA.

If this was any other country with a functional constitution, The president would have dismissed the PM , Dissolved Parliament and start arranging for fresh elections while declaring a national emergency at the same time too

lol PML-N last hope was a Army coup in this situation if army is not doing that then PML-N is going to lose vote bank and this all happening close to election hell they are screwed.

Maybe not but while they were bulging from every side, others commoners were struggling to earn their daily bowl of rice not to mention youngsters being deprived of their future building....under these circumstances, no politician would starve or suffer while their kids study at ease in the west.

As if the commoners were not suffering before -- so many sections have started feeling the pain of commoners for the last 20 days --- The commoners should thank Halwa molvis as it is because of them our ruling elite has realized the pain of commoners.----- I am feeling so privileged.

sir read the history since 1947 these guys are doing it destroying Pakistan more then any other . countless movements in 70 years . today we are champions of mullahism in world . this is our main product .

Bhai how you can something good from lot who was against the creation of Pakistan, hypocrites now want to grow beard on the person to whom they gave fatwa of kafar-i-azam

Back
Top Bottom