What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

What can army possibly do?
Obviously they will not run after protestors.
If you want them to stage a Coup, It will exactly play into Nawaz’s plan and make him cry as a political victim of prosecution by the army once again

What can army possibly do?
Obviously they will not run after protestors.
Well, i would like to see these overweight Ninja Turtles throw stones and burn vehicles and property in the presence of the army.

This banana government has proven to be a disaster, they only care about their pockets of greed and corruption. they are extremely incapable to solve anything, I am sure a little school boy can do better than these buffoons.

PML-N has a great vote bank in molvis if they are going against them then it is the end of PML-N as that vote bank is gone but there is no one else who will claim that vote bank so it will fall under local politicians.

Give and take - If indeed its slightly true, great risk greater reward.

If you want them to stage a Coup, It will exactly play into Nawaz’s plan and make him cry as a political victim of prosecution by the army once again

No I don't want that ---
and if they do stage a coup ( which they will not), they should make sure they don't take along with them the politicians, like they been doing in the past.

News coming in that protesters given 3 hours deadline to Punjab government for resignation otherwise, will march towards Jaati Umra.

I don't think that Army will play into hands of both jokers of the moment.
The fresh News is that rizvi sahab now demands resignation of entire Cabinet.

A full enquiry needs to be done to show why all of this happened and what should be done to prevent it in the future.

It should be transparent and everyone responsible needs to be punished weather a Judge or an army general or even the President and Prime Minister if found guilty

The fresh News is that rizvi sahab now demands resignation of entire Cabinet.

Yes exactly when we were talking about Zahid Hamid presented his resignation to control situation. The demands came soon after the same news so, protest and deadline to Punjab government be seen in the same context. Also, media covering protest at Data Darbar.

Give and take - If indeed its slightly true, great risk greater reward.
This was a time bomb waiting to explode and it exploded for PML-N they tempered with the law this situation is not so intense and will wear out but the actual damage will be done to PML-N vote bank and that is what is the killer for the party. The sad part is Imran Khan will not be able to claim this vote bank and it will fall to PPP.

This is end of Nawaz Sharif. Not panama or PTI dharna, but dharna of moulvis lol

A full enquiry needs to be done to show why all of this happened and what should be done to prevent it in the future.

It should be transparent and everyone responsible needs to be punished weather a Judge or an army general or even the President and Prime Minister if found guilty
What are you talking about? It's the mullahs who are doing this, arrest and shoot khadim hussian rizvi.

Back
Top Bottom