What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I am glad you are saying nothing is blocked currently, I tried to contact them but was unable to get through.
Media is exaggerating nothing is blocked there were small situations in evening but all good now actually means of communication are disrupted so you will get in contact try direct number instead of using whats app calls or face time or skype

Bye Bye PML-N you were a good party. lol this is the biggest setback even bigger than Nawaz corruption these mullah were PML-N vote bank.

Let them burn the Raiwind palace :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I would have preferred an auction after taking over Raiwind, for a bit of compensation against loot by these thieves however, if burnt by culprits a.k.a. protesters I am afraid the same may give them a leverage in next election which in my opinion, is an attempt by PMLn itself too so that PTI can be undermined. One can think as anti Nawaz campaign will actually be high jacked by the same group but under different banner yet serving the same family.

There's never a 'Khudh Kash Bomber' around when you need one.
Waste of oxygen that's what these Maulvis are.
If they consider themselves religious then they should remain in the Mosques.

Itni nafrat.....

When your jamhuri hakumatein will cross lines, they will come out.---- and there's no correlation between being a religious and remaining inside the Masjid --- This is what our ahrafia wish but you can't just lock the religion and religious in Masjid for long.

upload_2017-11-25_22-16-10.png

I would have preferred an auction after taking over Raiwind, for a bit of compensation against loot by these thieves however, if burnt by culprits a.k.a. protesters I am afraid the same may give them a leverage in next election which in my opinion, is an attempt by PMLn itself too so that PTI can be undermined. One can think as anti Nawaz campaign will actually be high jacked by the same group but under different banner yet serving the same family.
Ok ok let’s not burn the palace .

News coming in that protesters given 3 hours deadline to Punjab government for resignation otherwise, will march towards Jaati Umra.

O teri khair' my home is on the way, bad decision to construct house along jati umra.

Back
Top Bottom