What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

There's never a 'Khudh Kash Bomber' around when you need one.
Waste of oxygen that's what these Maulvis are.
If they consider themselves religious then they should remain in the Mosques.
The Government should set up a regulatory authority to monitor and punish them accordingly

sheerrrrrrr
DPfkd8aW4AALO8F.jpg:large

AS I said on this thread ,,,,,,,, these traitors will call Army and then international media pick up this story and we (Pakistan) will get more bad name on all international forums..........
PML-N Govt succeeded again,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Army and Pakistan lost one more point......... And those dharna guys , well they are serving there "Masters" very well.
And Islam will get more bad name in all this especially ..........

وزیر قانون زاہد حامد کا خاقان عباسی سے رابطہ
مستعفی ہونے کی پیشکش
میرے استعیفی دینے سے حالات قابو میں آتے ہیں تو میں تیار ہوں

‏خاقان عباسی نے جواب دیا "تیری پین دی سری..." ہن ساڈا ساریاں دا استعفیٰ منگ ریا تیرا پیو

These corrupt goons spew hatred against army 24/7 and now government is seeking army's help when 'awam ki adaalat' is in full force, Why not let them be the judge, jury and executioner?

It's as they say be careful what you wish for.

News coming in that protesters given 3 hours deadline to Punjab government for resignation otherwise, will march towards Jaati Umra.

AS I said on this thread ,,,,,,,, these traitors will call Army and then international media pick up this story and we (Pakistan) will get more bad name on all international forums..........
PML-N Govt succeeded again,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Army and Pakistan lost one more point......... And those dharna guys , well they are serving there "Masters" very well.

I don't think that Army will play into hands of both jokers of the moment.

There's never a 'Khudh Kash Bomber' around when you need one.
Waste of oxygen that's what these Maulvis are.
If they consider themselves religious then they should remain in the Mosques.

When your jamhuri hakumatein will cross the line, they will come out --- and there's no correlation between

News coming in that protesters given 3 hours deadline to Punjab government for resignation otherwise, will march towards Jaati Umra.

I don't think that Army will play into hands of both jokers of the moment.
Let them burn the Raiwind palace :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom