What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Well, i would like to see these overweight Ninja Turtles throw stones and burn vehicles and property in the presence of the army.

These overweight ninja turtles didn't throw any stones and burn any vehicle during their dharna for the last so many days.

What are you talking about? It's the mullahs who are doing this, arrest and shoot khadim hussian rizvi.
If he is guilty he should be punished too. I’m not taking any sides but it clearly looks like that the government was ill prepared to quickly quash this protest which made it widespread and out of control

Treat the common man like that and you will see a reaction you cannot control. We lost East Pakistan because they were not considered human. The TTP were born because we ignored the people of fata and treated them like mountain dwelling savages. The BLA was allowed to form because most of Balochistan was living in the conditions of 200 years ago. Today you treat the urban poor from the largest Muslim sect in Pakistan like savages. That'll end well!

Ask yourself why no protests or mutiny occur in Clifton, or those living in the Blue area of Islamabad, or those who live in DHA areas or Bharia town developments? Because those people are content, they are treated like equals, they would never be beaten savagely and dragged out of ambulances.

This attitude will end Pakistan one day or another. That what no enemy can do, the pride of the elite will do.
still they deserve bullets in heads

O teri khair' my home is on the way, bad decision to construct house along jati umra.
if they really start marching then that will create a huge problem..... For you and your area , Please close all doors and windows , have plenty of water , also try to buy some food from nearby shop ...... Make sure you and family ready to deal "Ansoo Gas" side effects...

Last edited:
If he is guilty he should be punished too. I’m not taking any sides but it clearly looks like that the government was ill prepared to quickly quash this protest which made it widespread and out of control
Ya shayad government chahti hi yahi kuch thi?

Back
Top Bottom