What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Javaid latif goes to talk to them and they beat him up and his guard.... Yeah these guys are jahil mobsters
The question is, why did the government stir up this issue? There was no issue before government made one

So what is the issue here? I mean how this two words are different than the one word? Both means the one who is taking oath clearly says that he declare the munkir of khatm e nabowat as Non-Muslim.

Technically a difference can be deduced. Like the difference between "I swear" and "I swear to God" latter being more of a solemn pledge.

What important is that the clause pertaining finality of the prophet-hood is only applicable to Muslim candidates, that said the difference is not exploitable for non-Muslims including Ahmedis for being declared non-Muslims constitutionally. The ruckus at the part of mullas is purely political, pity that such a sensitive issue is being exploited.

hmmm how do you know that You being an Indian means a rondoo. YES you are an INDIAN. And oh BTW many of your rondoos have created multiple IDs and when there is something terrible going on in Pakistan you guys start posting from your OLDEST Ids on PDF. Not a new and smart move. @The Diplomat
Lol, go on, I'm sure @Horus and co will confirm I'm from Pakistan, though maybe they'll still ban me to make you happy :)

Anyway, @Emmie is on this thread, maybe he can confirm I'm posting from Karachi

Hahaha. How cute. :D

Now you are putting the sayings of Rasool Allah saw 2nd?
O you who believe, obey Allah, the Messenger, and those in command among you. If you disagree about something, refer it back to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best thing to do and gives the best result. (Surat an-Nisa`: 59)

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 4569, Narrated Umm Salamah, r.a.
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: In the near future there will be Amirs (rulers) and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his hand or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) safe (so far as God"s wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Prophet): Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayers.

Not the point. My point was on Rao Anwar targeting a certain race with his speech. But somehow this became about Muhajirs

You made it.

Police is heavily politicized. You are their cannon fodder you zombie.

Dimaag dosre ka chale or hath pair tum chalo. Sahi masail hai apke bhi

163 پارلیمانی سیاستدان
نے اپنے محبوب
نواز شریف
کو
پارٹی کی قیادت کرنے
کے لئے قانون تبدیل کر دیا
اور خدا کا پسندیدہ نبی
محمد صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کا نام ہٹا دیا،
کہا کہ وہاں نہیں ہونا چاہئے

مجرم قبول کیا جاتا ہے، محمد قبول نہیں کیا جاتا ہے

پاکستان کی فوج ان گدھے163 پارلیمانی سیاستدان کو لوگوں کے ہاتھوں سے مرنے دو

Well in all honesty , this conspiracy has become too big now
Nawaz sharif and his all colleagues guilty in money laundering should have been discharged and put in prison , and we would not have faced this situation

This situation we face today is only due to fact we like to make compromises to facilitate corrupt political leaders , "Oh let this man go , he is sick he made a judgement error"

This has gone WAY WAY WAY OVER BOARD now ...

The problem is not with demonstrators the issue is with Nawaz Sharif and half of PML running around with criminal wrong doings and abuse of political power , not following any ethical moral standard

1- Parliament has abused it's power to protect criminal nawaz sharif against people of Pakistan's interest
2- Finance minister was not put in jail , again against interest of people of Pakistan
3- Majority of PML is corrupt and using money/laptop bribes and other means to corrupt vote banks

Last edited:
Technically a difference can be deduced. Like the difference between "I swear" and "I swear to God" latter being more of a solemn pledge.

What important is that the clause pertaining finality of the prophet-hood is only applicable to Muslim candidates, that said the difference is not exploitable for non-Muslims including Ahmedis for being declared non-Muslims constitutionally. The ruckus at the part of mullas is purely political, pity that such a sensitive issue is being exploited.
can we please check fasadi members here\? with other social media platforms blocked these fasadis are spreading romours on PDF and the world is getting feed.

Oh please mannnnn. What Prophet have you been studying?
Rasool Allah saw always taught to respect justice system/court and these Rizvi and co totally ignored the orders of SC is that their love for Rasool Allah saw?
He saw taught us to remove even a little stone out of the way to make lives easy
They blocked the capital city for days
Is this their love? Check your facts

Ps: channels are supposed to turn the images black when it’s involved with blood I am witness of it one of this Channel ignored the boundaries set by PEMRA

The demands of the protesters were not unjust,there way of doing it was wrong.

But tell me do you think the Gov. would have listened to them if there were sitting quietly in one corner?

O you who believe, obey Allah, the Messenger, and those in command among you. If you disagree about something, refer it back to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best thing to do and gives the best result. (Surat an-Nisa`: 59)

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 4569, Narrated Umm Salamah, r.a.
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: In the near future there will be Amirs (rulers) and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his hand or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) safe (so far as God"s wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Prophet): Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayers.

Don’t just limit your Islam to copy paste verses & hadiths to people. It’s been a time I’m a member of pdf and follow you.
No Deen is more practical than Islam. Bring these hadiths to your life and follow. Stop copy pasting only.

My Deen & legacy of my Rasool Allah saw don’t teach me to curse, create chaos, and be disrespectful to courts. Period.

Lol, go on, I'm sure @Horus and co will confirm I'm from Pakistan, though maybe they'll still ban me to make you happy :)

Anyway, @Emmie is on this thread, maybe he can confirm I'm posting from Karachi
I have no issue if they confirm your location :) that is as per rules of the forum even if you are an Indian sitting in Karachi. And ohh your frustration is evident from your words because Mods/admins are not bound to block/ban members for happiness of any other member. They ban members on violation of rules.

Javaid latif goes to talk to them and they beat him up and his guard.... Yeah these guys are jahil mobsters
First you attack them and that too on the issue which would have only triggered unimaginable anger and than you think they would talk to you. Government now needs to get Mufti Muneebur Rahman involved

The demands of the protesters were not unjust,there way of doing it was wrong.

But tell me do you think the Gov. would have listened to them if there were sitting quietly in one corner?

Do you think gov is listening now?

Back
Top Bottom