What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

And seriously Judicary needs to stop telling Government How to deal with mob

No they are not Mr millions migrated to Punjab also no one calls them Muhajid and also they don't call themselves Muhajir I know people around in my society whose fathers and grand fathers migrated from India none of them call themselves Muhajir neither we call them that they are proud Pakistanis just like we are. The issue is with MQM dumbos
The judge single handily f@cked the whole system, what made him to set deadlines? and forces Govt to take action.
Every thing is staged, PMLN just wanted to create chaos and judge helped them.

Because they are still originally from Punjab.
No not all of them are from Punjab many are from UP and other parts of India Janab the keera is in Karachi that too with MQM stop making it entire Muhajir thing it's not

What Islam you are reading yes I know chaos should be avoided but read what Hazrat Abu BAKAR RA told people that if he goes away from Quran and Sunnah what people should do and also read what Hazrat Umar FAROOQ RA asked people about going away with Quran and sunnah and what was people answer

Hahaha. How cute. :D

Now you are putting the sayings of Rasool Allah saw 2nd?

The judge single handily f@cked the whole system, what made him to set deadlines? and forces Govt to take action.
Every thing is staged, PMLN just wanted to create chaos and judge helped them.
I am sorry, but what the hell? Isb has been blocked for weeks. They had to do it. No way6 the judge could have omagined that Ahsan Iqbal was as incompetant as he was cowardly.

Javaid latif goes to talk to them and they beat him up and his guard.... Yeah these guys are jahil mobsters

Sir if a Duck wants to call itself a SWAN who are we to interfere? :P
Exactly, lol, why does anyone care about us calling ourselves Muhajir? Not like we're calling ourselves Indian, it's just a way of grouping together. Sheesh, people get offended over such small things

I have been on PDF for year, mate. If you think I'm Indian looool
hmmm how do you know that You being an Indian means a rondoo. YES you are an INDIAN. And oh BTW many of your rondoos have created multiple IDs and when there is something terrible going on in Pakistan you guys start posting from your OLDEST Ids on PDF. Not a new and smart move. @The Diplomat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom