What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Sorry but the moment you started operation and that too when issue is Khatm e Nabuwat channels are not interested in getting beaten up themselves so are trying to be in mid way

Oh please mannnnn. What Prophet have you been studying?
Rasool Allah saw always taught to respect justice system/court and these Rizvi and co totally ignored the orders of SC is that their love for Rasool Allah saw?
He saw taught us to remove even a little stone out of the way to make lives easy
They blocked the capital city for days
Is this their love? Check your facts

Ps: channels are supposed to turn the images black when it’s involved with blood I am witness of it one of this Channel ignored the boundaries set by PEMRA

Oho

Ye to ilmi masla khara hogaya.

Mischief can be legally defined as stone pelting. To phir ye fassadi huey.

Corruption is not legally defined in Pakistan. So I don't know what to say

Lol

@I S I bhai apka kia kahna hai? Kuch samajh aya?
SED

No they are not Mr millions migrated to Punjab also no one calls them Muhajid and also they don't call themselves Muhajir I know people around in my society whose fathers and grand fathers migrated from India none of them call themselves Muhajir neither we call them that they are proud Pakistanis just like we are. The issue is with MQM dumbos
Because they are still originally from Punjab.

Of course you do, that's what Punjabis call all Muhajirs
So you are a Rondoo. at last I was right. You are not a Pakistani member. @The Eagle @Horus guys other admins/mods we need to clean the mess here. Some multiple ID owners are also spreading fasad and fitna and romours in this thread. We need to clear the mess at least on PDF

Oh please mannnnn. What Prophet have you been studying?
Rasool Allah saw always taught to respect justice system/court and these Rizvi and co totally ignored the orders of SC is that their love for Rasool Allah saw?
He saw taught us to remove even a little stone out of the way to make lives easy
They blocked the capital city for days
Is this their love? Check your facts

Ps: channels are supposed to turn the images black when it’s involved with blood I am witness of it one of this Channel ignored the boundaries set by PEMRA
What Islam you are reading yes I know chaos should be avoided but read what Hazrat Abu BAKAR RA told people that if he goes away from Quran and Sunnah what people should do and also read what Hazrat Umar FAROOQ RA asked people about going away with Quran and sunnah and what was people answer

So you are a Rondoo. at last I was right. You are not a Pakistani member. @The Eagle @Horus guys other admins/mods we need to clean the mess here. Some multiple ID owners are also spreading fasad and fitna and romours in this thread. We need to clear the mess at least on PDF
I have been on PDF for year, mate. If you think I'm Indian looool

Dude I am tired of your nonsense.

The whole of Pakistan refers you as Karachiites but you refer to yourself as mahajir. Only Afghans are mahajireens in Pakistan.

Sharam aani chaiye hijrat ko gaali dete huay tumhe.

Sir if a Duck wants to call itself a SWAN who are we to interfere? :P

This how a judge and Political Govt f@cked all the system, who make judge to interfere in Govt affairs, Army should start negotiations with these Mullahs to calm them down since our Govt is incompetent.

That's exactly what's the people behind this wants, they want the army to get involved in this, so they can blame the failure of government on to the army, I hope Army stays out of this mess and let the civilians authorities handle this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom