What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

More than stone pelting, it is the seizure of capital city that have called for this response. I was always of the view that these thugs should have been dealt with long ago but political preferences came is way and it was held up for so long. You wont see any support for these in general public here in Pakistan. At least anyone i have talked to was and still is unhappy with them.

My remark was mischievous and not to be taken seriously; of course, it is the holding to ransom of the whole city that is unacceptable, and of course, there should have been preventive action taken. However, I dimly remember that a political party had openly urged breaking the peace to enter protected administrative areas and besiege ministers of the present government. That displays a willingness to break the law in pursuit of partisan political purpose. And that is more frightening than what is happening at the moment.

More than stone pelting, it is the seizure of capital city that have called for this response. I was always of the view that these thugs should have been dealt with long ago but political preferences came is way and it was held up for so long. You wont see any support for these in general public here in Pakistan. At least anyone i have talked to was and still is unhappy with them.

True!

It’s extremely unfortunate that Paralyzed Muslim League - Nawaz initially has part-orchestrated this as part of overall strategy to prolong the leased freedom/life of idiot named Nawaz.

Now, it’s out of control and this inferno will potentially spread across the country - totally uncoordinated, out of synch strategy and action will further exacerbate this madness!

6E87675A-D340-4804-B6F3-AB42E6A518B2.jpeg
6E87675A-D340-4804-B6F3-AB42E6A518B2.jpeg

Murder charges and damaged Govt property should be put on top leaders of Dharna.

Attachments

• 4C349E0D-1961-4E0A-AC90-A11E25D161CC.jpeg
    4C349E0D-1961-4E0A-AC90-A11E25D161CC.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 34
Phele imran khan(fail)
Second imran khan (fail)
Phir Supreme Court (fail)
Ab yeh maulvi (results awaited.....)
They are getting sloppy

Islamabad High Court made the government do this and hurt innocent people taking part in a Dharna. Nawaz was right. We need to make him PM again if this is how our courts are like

the govt itself is using gulubuts who set police van to fire and also causing damage.judges are also responsible for this

Islamabad High Court made the government do this and hurt innocent people taking part in a Dharna. Nawaz was right. We need to make him PM again if this is how our courts are like
Chooptay raho.

Its High Courts fault, your bastard leader was caught pants downs with Panama and Paradise.
Its the courts fault they couldnt provide any money trail.
Its the courts fault ishaq dar n maryums samdhis were caught in corruption scandals.
Its the courts fault his sons are now wanted fugitives.
Its the courts fault your party changed the Prophethood declaration.
Its the courts fault for asking your impotent govt to throw out illegal protestors.

Im sure its also the courts fault for killing women n old men in Model Town Massacre.
Its also courts fault, for sending in gullu butt types.

And much more... Beghairati ki inteha hoti hai... tum to Maryam beti k soutan lagtay ho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom