What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Majority of Protests in the history of Pak have not ended peacefully, their is always firecrackers in the end.....

chacha seems like you have officially lost it :disagree:

You are immune to feel sorry for innocent people because you have a mechanism working for you that you will decide what Islam is and what mullah can do.

For you it's just a sect protesting.

For me.

I want the government gone.

DGISPR stated that we told the govt to handle it peacefully.

I wouldn't be surprised if this govt immediately got pissed saying " how dare the army advice us" and said " you say peacefully, we will handle it violently and without strategy to boot" and went for it. :p :p :p :p

Good God not even qaim ali shah was this incompetent
First they allowed them to spew shit in Islamabad now they want to play the sazish card

Let's be honest here, If given free hand then Police is enough to make this mullah brigade to dance on tune of peace and prosperity, it's the vested interests which don't let it to happen.

Duh. How the hell are the police supposed to control so many with tear gasses. Gutless incompetent govt.

You are immune to feel sorry for innocent people because you have a mechanism working for you that you will decide what Islam is and what mullah can do.

For you it's just a sect protesting.

For me.

I want the government gone.
:coffee:

First they allowed them to spew shit in Islamabad now they want to play the sazish card

Yar aik chez teh hain. This govt is wholly incompetent and its actions be it planed or negligent have damaged the state severely. PMLN is a failed party no matter how you look at it. This incompetence was the last straw!

If The govt cleaned South Punjab and did not let these goons loose in the past today it would have been much mild. Anyway All political parties, all sections of Pakistan irrespective of their political affiliation should support the government at this point . You cannot be thekedar of the mosques and the government seats at the same time. Parliament is a supreme body that makes decisions aided by all other institutions including judiciary and military whereas Mullahs are no institution.

Back
Top Bottom