What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Yar aik chez teh hain. This govt is wholly incompetent and its actions be it planed or negligent have damaged the state severely. PMLN is a failed party no matter how you look at it. This incompetence was the last straw!
Pmln reveals our own flaws we as a society are flawed with wrong priorities

chacha seems like you have officially lost it :disagree:
Something something can make smart people do stupid things

If The govt cleaned South Punjab and did not let these goons loose in the past today it would have been much mild. Anyway All political parties, all sections of Pakistan irrespective of their political affiliation should support the government at this point . You cannot be thekedar of the mosques and the government seats at the same time. Parliament is a supreme body that makes decisions aided by all other institutions including judiciary and military whereas Mullahs are no institution.

Ye baat apki theek hai

Ek naya imraani muhaida.

Sahi ullu banate hain tum logon ko for the sake of power.

How cute

You are immune to feel sorry for innocent people because you have a mechanism working for you that you will decide what Islam is and what mullah can do.

For you it's just a sect protesting.

For me.

I want the government gone.
while you want to see this government gone what i see is if it went down at the hands of any kind of mullah we will be seeing iran 2.0 and i don't want my country isolated living under mullah rule.

24115608_1526167757476846_1145828486_o.jpg

Something something can make smart people do stupid things

Modern buttparasti

Kaha gaya wo cricketer turned politician who shares the same concept of governance with Sami ul Haq?

This should have been done before starting the operation, would have saved that nonsense spreading to other cities.

while you want to see this government gone what i see is if it went down at the hands of any kind of mullah we will be seeing iran 2.0 and i don't want my country isolated living under mullah rule.

Good point.

Modern buttparasti

Kaha gaya wo cricketer turned politician who shares the same concept of governance with Sami ul Haq?
Your lurch towards whataboutism proved my point

You are paranoid because you are fed this propaganda.

No mullah can come to power like Khomeini in Pakistan. You don't understand your own people living in an artificial bubble of stereotypes and idealism.

Sure they will be pushed back. Killed. Sold whatever.

But once again it will prove that emaan chala jaye per kursi na jaye.

Next time maybe the government will clerical mistake you for a foreign national lol

Enjoy democracy.... which you have achieved doing even more violent protests against a progressive and stable govt. of Pervez Musharraf.

Congratulations to the democracy mental cases, every 5 years keep rotating your votes among PTI+PMLN+PPP and never say no to democracy.

What youth doesn't know, the old people of today, who are with PTI are once in their youth voting for PPP and than PMLN and same will happen with current PTI youth, in next 5 years they will change their party as well.. take example of Fawad Chaudary.

Back
Top Bottom