Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Police seek ban on PUBG in Pakistan after suicide incidents
Web Desk On Jun 23, 2020 Last updated Jun 23, 2020
PUBG-ban.jpg

LAHORE: The Punjab police on Tuesday decided to place a ban on popular online game PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) following the incidents of the suicide of teenagers while playing the game in Lahore, ARY News reported.

According to details, Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of Police (Operations Wing) Lahore, Ashfaq Khan has decided to write a letter to Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) seeking a ban on hugely popular but brutal game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.

He said that the suicide of two teenagers in the past four days in Lahore is a tragic incident and the online game must be banned now.

Last month, the LHC had directed the concerned authorities to ban the popular online game following its negative impacts on the children.

The directives had been issued by a division bench of the Lahore High Court (LHC) headed by Justice Atir Mahmood on May 18 following a petition which stated the PUBG gameplay is severely affecting education and psychological progress of the children.

Read More: PUBG banned in another country over ‘negative effects’

The Lahore High Court (LHC) had directed the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) on May 18 to decide over banning popular online game – Player Unknown Battlegrounds (PUBG) – in Pakistan within six weeks.

Almost the same complaints and concerned have been raised against PUBG being a popular online game among youth in various countries around the world where teenagers and minors have even lost their lives due to the addictive game.

Read: PUBG banned in another country over ‘negative effects’

According to reports, four countries have banned PUBG Mobile include India, China, Nepal and Iraq, however, the ban was later lifted in India and Nepal.
https://arynews.tv/en/police-ban-pubg-game-pakistan/

So when ordinary citizens were demanding this back then they were harassed by media cell to be mullah and whatnot.

Now its helal to ban cartoons and games because Ertugul is here.

Yeah that reminds me. Why has no one made an Ertugul game to play?

It will be a HIT

So when ordinary citizens were demanding this back then they were harassed by media cell to be mullah and whatnot.

It will be a HIT

Nope It's Still Not Helal

Police seek ban on PUBG in Pakistan after suicide incidents
Web Desk On Jun 23, 2020 Last updated Jun 23, 2020
PUBG-ban.jpg

LAHORE: The Punjab police on Tuesday decided to place a ban on popular online game PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) following the incidents of the suicide of teenagers while playing the game in Lahore, ARY News reported.

According to details, Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of Police (Operations Wing) Lahore, Ashfaq Khan has decided to write a letter to Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) seeking a ban on hugely popular but brutal game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.

He said that the suicide of two teenagers in the past four days in Lahore is a tragic incident and the online game must be banned now.

Last month, the LHC had directed the concerned authorities to ban the popular online game following its negative impacts on the children.

The directives had been issued by a division bench of the Lahore High Court (LHC) headed by Justice Atir Mahmood on May 18 following a petition which stated the PUBG gameplay is severely affecting education and psychological progress of the children.

Read More: PUBG banned in another country over ‘negative effects’

The Lahore High Court (LHC) had directed the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) on May 18 to decide over banning popular online game – Player Unknown Battlegrounds (PUBG) – in Pakistan within six weeks.

Almost the same complaints and concerned have been raised against PUBG being a popular online game among youth in various countries around the world where teenagers and minors have even lost their lives due to the addictive game.

Read: PUBG banned in another country over ‘negative effects’

According to reports, four countries have banned PUBG Mobile include India, China, Nepal and Iraq, however, the ban was later lifted in India and Nepal.
https://arynews.tv/en/police-ban-pubg-game-pakistan/
Bunch of idiots. I don't think just pubg is the cause of suicide. Actual truth is something else.

I never played this game, what about this game makes people commit suicide?

Is it playing ranked matches? Cyber bullying?

Hey guys, try Payload mode thats by far better than every other map in the game.

Underlying causes, this game was simply a catalyst for their mental problems. I play the game quite often, I get mad sometime but I never get bullied or anything and never thinking of killing myself.

It will be a HIT
Rotey raho

Best game I ever played was on steam called payday.

anyways these kids were retards. Banning the game will not solve the problem because these types of emotionally fragile children will just look for another excuse to off themselves. Mental health is a problem that is either ignored or frowned upon in Pakistani society. The nation needs to take this problem seriously and address it appropriately.

Idiots of the highest order, commit suicide because of Freaking game ? great job by ruining your after life ..
I feel like now we will have the conversation other countries had in the 90,s

I heard of tv that the suicides happened because parents took their phones away however ARY is saying something else whatever the case maybe just put parental locks on phones before giving them to your kids

I heard of tv that the suicides happened because parents took their phones away
Maybe if parents started regimenting their kids play time at a young age this wouldn't happen. You let them play constantly and they get addicted and act irrationally when their addiction is taking away.

Maybe if parents started regimenting their kids play time at a young age this wouldn't happen. You let them play constantly and they get addicted and act irrationally when their addiction is taking away.
Also parents should monitor what games their kids play I see so many parents being perfectly fine with their kids playing cod,pubg or bf

Dont blame the game if you are noob. Git Gud

Also parents should monitor what games their kids play I see so many parents being perfectly fine with their kids playing cod,pubg or bf
I mean, yeah young kids below 13 should not play those games I agree.

Dont blame the game if you are noob. Git Gud
I think their parents took their phones which made them have gaming withdrawal.

i think this game might be part of population control agenda of global powers controlling world and in future they will release more much lethal weapons

Back
Top Bottom