What's new

Police: Kashmiri teen killed by Indian forces

Kashmir tou lekay rhain gay no matter what cost.

I also have my eyes on the rest of the Punjab. I will get my home back :D

Punjabi di zaban hai puttar 8-)

humko maalum hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ke khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayal accha hai.

Main har 15 august ko Srinagar main hota hoon... Sab Bakwas hai.. 4-5 photo of dozens of fake photoshopped images le kar internet warriors from Pakistan nachte rehte hain.. aur kuch nahin..
You think that i'll take an Indian's word over a Hurriyat leader's ???

totally agreed.Kashmiris have been spoilt too much by the indian govt. Time to be hard with them .Like how China is with uighurs.

that requires balls...which indian govt clearly lacks. indians give too much importance where its not required.

Ek video and few pakistani flag dekh k app kuch nhi guess kar sakhtey mere bhi. They do this to tease india and indians.. I had same opinions until i was in Pakistan but it got changed after i met many kashmiri in uk and all of them sai dto me that you cannot even manage your own Pakistan and how you gonna manage us ..we feel for them because ethey are muslim but rest is just hollow slogan that they are dying to join us
What if i told you that i've spent 18 months in the valley ???

that requires balls...which indian govt clearly lacks. indians give too much importance where its not required.

Yes.you are right.The indian govt loves to appease the muslim vote bank too much.

a child or not..i got no respect for troublemakers...being a kid doesn't give him pass to throw rocks on security forces. besides...he was a teen, not a baby. knew what he was doing.

I guess you have proved my point and i dont think a kid or say teen has power to hurt soldiers with rocks or stones but we have many people out there who like to shoot for fun and then we have idiots like yourself who have no empathy for dead childern

If you are referring to the terrorists of LeT and JeM, then thats not sacrifices.. Pakistani state is giving an AK 47 and a few thousand rupees to unemployed Pakistani youth and sending them to die in India with a hope that they will take a couple of Indian soldiers with them. That's just lame.

Net Net, you want the Kashmiri Land, but are not willing to put your life on the line.. but want the Kashmiri youth to be a cannon fodder to Indian sec forces.. Talk about selfish greed :D

Yawn...

Not my choice to pull the trigger. Its some basturd's...

The committed Jihadist I knew most well worked for a multinational company, had a mini-fortune to his name, and never disclosed the organization to which he belonged. He and his mates kept their skills sharp and never did anything against Pakistan. Their sole focus was (and is) India.

You really have no idea. This is what net surfing does to you - gives you an illusion that you know something. You actually do not.

Yawn...

The committed Jihadist I knew most well worked for a multinational company, had a mini-fortune to his name, and never disclosed the organization to which he belonged. He and his mates kept their skills sharp and never did anything against Pakistan. Their sole focus was (and is) India.

You really have no idea. This is what net surfing does to you - gives you an illusion that you know something. You actually do not.

continue your jihad in kashmir . one day you will see mass deportation of kashmiris and resettlement of kashmiris by other ethnicity.

I guess you have proved my point and i dont think a kid or say teen has power to hurt soldiers with rocks or stones but we have many people out there who like to shoot for fun and then we have idiots like yourself who have no empathy for dead childern

what you think is irreverent. ground realities are different from what you think. as i said before...he had it coming. if teens can fire ak-47s, i m sure they can aim with rocks too and hurt security forces.

Last edited:
Yawn...

:lol: dont quote Robert Ludlum / Tom Clancy to me and try to romanticize terrorism... People like you have led Pakistan down the garden path to the edge of the cliff it finds it self on.. The committed Jihadist you personally knew may not have done anything aganst Pakistan, but his followers and Brethren are now celebrating Diwali on a daily basis in Pakistan using real explosives.. Enjoy the Kashmir struggle.. :)

:lol: dont quote Robert Ludlum / Tom Clancy to me and try to romanticize terrorism... People like you have led Pakistan down the garden path to the edge of the cliff it finds it self on.. The committed Jihadist you personally knew may not have done anything aganst Pakistan, but his followers and Brethren are now celebrating Diwali on a daily basis in Pakistan using real explosives.. Enjoy the Kashmir struggle.. :)

And to add one more thing. . this support of non state actors actually gives india a chance to tighten its grip on the Kashmir.

nad at the International level we can simply play the Victim Card :pleasantry:

You think that they are different people ??? :lol:

Yes they are . . trust me :)

( i'm talking about the new generation here )

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom