What's new

Police: Kashmiri teen killed by Indian forces

are you idiot or lost your senses? you are making fun of death of a child instead of condemning his killing in hands of so called soldiers
There were no soldiers, but police. And the 'child' was with a mob trying to torch a police vehicle.

are you idiot or lost your senses? you are making fun of death of a child instead of condemning his killing in hands of so called soldiers
Well if these children dont like the heat, they should not be in the kitchen.. Sad as it may be, but, if you throw rocks at the security forces along with hundreds of your friends, the chances are that one of you will buy the farm..

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan !!!!!
Just because you say so

kashmiri want their independent country and they dont want to join pakistan and its voice of most kahsmiri i came across so we should also stop making fool of ourselves with such slogan and should try to correct those provinces and areas/land which we already have..thank you

Just because you say so

kashmiri want their independent country and they dont want to join pakistan and its voice of most kahsmiri i came across so we should also stop making fool of ourselves with such slogan and should try to correct those provinces and areas/land which we already have..thank you

One of the few sensible posts I have seen on Kashmir in this forum

Just because you say so

Raja gee kabhi 14 august ko Kashmir ja kai dekho.

why do we continue to keep these moochers? Send them to pakistan. Bring in people from other states and alter demographics of Kashmir.

Raja gee kabhi 14 august ko Kashmir ja kai dekho.
Ek video and few pakistani flag dekh k app kuch nhi guess kar sakhtey mere bhi. They do this to tease india and indians.. I had same opinions until i was in Pakistan but it got changed after i met many kashmiri in uk and all of them sai dto me that you cannot even manage your own Pakistan and how you gonna manage us ..we feel for them because ethey are muslim but rest is just hollow slogan that they are dying to join us

Kashmir tou lekay rhain gay no matter what cost.
I also have my eyes on the rest of the Punjab. I will get my home back
Punjabi di zaban hai puttar

Mama ji, jado mil jaye tab dekhange . . tab tak syappa paao :bunny:

a child or not..i got no respect for troublemakers...being a kid doesn't give him pass to throw rocks on security forces. besides...he was a teen, not a baby. knew what he was doing.

a child or not..i got no respect for troublemakers...being a kid doesn't give him pass to throw rocks on security forces. besides...he was a teen, not a baby. knew what he was doing.

totally agreed.Kashmiris have been spoilt too much by the indian govt. Time to be hard with them .Like how China is with uighurs.

Back
Top Bottom