What's new

police and paramilitary section suggestion

ThunderCat

Reaction score
About a year ago i had posted a thread requesting an additional forum for police and paramilitary discussions and I got no responses except from one Bangladeshi user.

None of the mods or any other users responded with an agreement or disagreement so I'd like to bring up the suggestion again because I think it's an important subtopic in the field of defense.

Police and paramilitary also play a vital role in internal defense, especially paramilitary. How come there's no place for discussion on them on a defense forum?

A forum on police and paramilitary can also be used for discussion on internal law enforcement such as coastguard, traffic police etc.

So once again, can we have a forum added for police & paramilitary?

About a year ago i had posted a thread requesting an additional forum for police and paramilitary discussions and I got no responses except from one Bangladeshi user.

None of the mods or any other users responded with an agreement or disagreement so I'd like to bring up the suggestion again because I think it's an important subtopic in the field of defense.

Police and paramilitary also play a vital role in internal defense, especially paramilitary. How come there's no place for discussion on them on a defense forum?

A forum on police and paramilitary can also be used for discussion on internal law enforcement such as coastguard, traffic police etc.

So once again, can we have a forum added for police & paramilitary?

I second that . but there is a Paramilitary forum i think

Pakistan Paramilitary Forces

OK but what about police? Maybe change the linked forum to 'Pakistan Police and Paramilitary forces' or 'Pakistan Law enforcement and Paramilitary forces'

Back
Top Bottom