What's new

PN Bus attacked in Karachi by Terrorists

Navy seems to be the "softest" target amongst the armed forces for the Talibunnies.... They understand that PA and PAF can take their revenge with a quick counter attack... might not be the case with PN.
Hope no casualties this time.

Navy seems to be the "softest" target amongst the armed forces for the Talibunnies.... They understand that PA and PAF can take their revenge with a quick counter attack... might not be the case with PN.

huh? you think in ones military, an arm of it would hold back because another arm of service was attacked? their counter terrorists groups is for everyone.

Btw has the frequency of these attacks increased or it's me.

huh? you think in ones military, an arm of it would hold back because another arm of service was attacked? their counter terrorists groups is for everyone.

Btw has the frequency of these attacks increased or it's me.

I am trying to find a linkage between the second such incident in a week. It could also be that there are some procedural weaknesses around PN transport. I can't see of any other reasons of why they would target PN buses twice in a week.

I am worried that we will see more attacks as the summer sets in. There has been a correlation in the past as well.

I think we need to get to the source that is providing these targets. Also every route coming out of FATA needs to be blocked and every vehicle checked. That is the only way to crush the terrorists. Restrict their movement.

Third terrorist attack this week. This year is Karachi's turn to face the most terrorist attacks. Lahore and Peshawar have gone through this earlier looks like it's Karachi's turn now. DHA and Karsaz are supposed to be the posh areas of Karachi, it's sad to see them get struck by terrorism.
There's a huge traffic jam in Shahra e Faisal right now.
Dozens injured and at least 1 dead.

There might be someone in PN giving info to the Talibs . So they are targetting . Even u r theory seems to be true but AF and Army could still retaliate as Navy is a part of armed forces

What is this bull cr@p!!! What the hell these security forces and police are doing when these mofos were planting a bomb inside a gutter. It is a posh and I don't know how these b@stards managed to plant bombs in such locality such easily. Is this a joke or what. Pakistan has suffered more due to lack of proper internal security policy than support from outside of Pakistan to TTP.

Back
Top Bottom