What's new

pmln workers attack on PTI office in Lahore

dramay bazi main PTI bohot achee hain. Maybe PTI workers did it on purpose to gain vote ? Will trust ECP , their investigations, and decision, over a bunch of tweets.

PTI doing drama and PML-N is angel party.. Lahore High Court attack was done by which party, remember??

its an expression why making this hue and cry, everyone ???

and you thought it was some phaphay kuttni mai ?? :omghaha:

But u shouldn't use such words because apko logo k lye role model ban'na hai k log PTI ko vote krain but on forum mostly PTI supporterz use colorful language whch is not gud.

But u shouldn't use such words because apko logo k lye role model ban'na hai k log PTI ko vote krain but on forum mostly PTI supporterz use colorful language whch is not gud.

so they attacked our office, i used an expression "hath toot jayen inkay", hence I am being told to bug off as it may sound bad ??

WAH !! :disagree:

p.s. and check the first comment after the thread post...

That's like you react when someone try to improve your mistake .... Unbelievable

nope, thats how I tell people that they should mind their own business !!

so they attacked our office, i used an expression "hath toot jayen inkay", hence I am being told to bug off as it may sound bad ??

p.s. and check the first comment after the thread post...

It was just a suggestion say whatever you want to say .. :cool:

you sound like a massi shakurran be a PTI supporter.

Will they stop,if Insafians start marching on Raiwind estate?

Back
Top Bottom