What's new

Pakistan's Dirty Politics

this is not politics, politics is game of god, its based on principles. and yes democracy is the only way to defeat these crooks, else the worst is that either a chor general would come up and destroy the country or one of these will declare himself the king !

if we want to rise, we have to fight through these two evils...[
Look even there is contradiction in your statement....

Islam puts a great weight on interpretation because in terms of size our Holy Book is the smallest and thus the most concentrated. Therefore, simple face value of the verses should not be taken. The Quran was the fulfillment of Allah's covenant to humans of SENDING us guidance directly now He will not do that i.e. you will not get another Prophet. Now, we have been taught the principles and must apply them. For that we are on our own. So applying this in terms of politics means that we not only should but must evolve a system of our own in terms of administration. See, if you are going to search up the Quran for guidance about road construction or city planning you are insulting the book and yourself! We must use the philosophical premise behind what the Quran says: fairplay, social justice, community consensus, accountability and so on to our political system rather than just copy paste what it states. If that were to be so then Saudi Arabia calls the Quran its constitution yet I do not know of a single instance in the Quran where it states that I, as a Muslim, should call a man my king.
I never negated any of these points in my posts. But important thing is how prudently and justly those rules have been applied. When interpretation comes to humans, it is bound to have errors and cannot be perfect. And you have already spelled that out, which i have put in red in your post.

This lip service to the Quran is a sign of hypocrisy and using faith for politics like our Zia-ul-Haq who wanted to call himself Amer-ul-Mominun and was allowing his country to be doped up and possibly earning because of it. Islam is deeper than that, much deeper and to see that we need knowledge. Plato sums it up greately when he says: you can learn; you can learn how to learn, but not simultaneously. Perhaps this is the reason why Allah (SWT) chose to reveal the Quran to our beloved Prophet at the age of 40 when he had lived, learned, and thought.
No argument on that as well.
Regarding your point of electing Prophets; prophethood is a promise of God to mankind, He takes responsibility directly and it is very clear that God is unfathomably above all His creation. However, as far as Khalifas, Prime Ministers and Presidents are concerned then they must be choosen amongst the people by them, Allah (SWT) must feel that He has given us enough to be able to do so rather than send us one from up above.
I have not debated that as well. My only point is that Islam has not advocated democracy nor patronised it.

Islam gave us a perfect political and justice system. we should follow it !!!

Did you know that taxation is strictly haram in islam ?

NO it is NOT Haram.

However claiming stuff without knowledge is definitely Haram !

Back
Top Bottom