What's new

PMLN refuses ticket to Ayaz Mir

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PMLN prefers ex-armyman over ayaz mir.

CHAKWAL, April 14: Sunday witnessed two major developments in the political scenario of Chakwal. The first was, Maj (retired) Tahir Iqbal was given the green signal for the Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) ticket for NA-60 for which former MNA and prominent columnist Ayaz Amir and Lt-Gen (retired) Abdul Qayyum were also the aspirants.Though a formal announcement is yet to be made, sources said Tahir Iqbal had been finalised as the PML-N candidate for the seat.The second development, which left the voters in NA-61 surprised, was that Pakistan Muslim League (PML-Q) has persuaded Sardar Faiz Tamman to support Chaudhry Pervez Elahi.Interestingly, Pervez Elahi was defeated by the same Faiz Tamman in the 2008 elections.According to the sources, dialogues between Faiz Tamman and PML-Q have succeeded and Pervez Elahi is likely to visit Mr Tamman on Monday where a formal announcement about this alliance could be made.“Talks are underway with the PML-Q but I would decide after taking my voters into confidence,” Faiz Tamman told Dawn on Sunday evening.On the other hand, former MPA of the PML-Q Sardar Khurram Nawab (PP-22) and PML-Q district president Chaudhry Mohammad Ali have decided to withdraw in the support of former district nazim Sardar Ghulam Abbas who has brought an independent panel in NA-60, PP-20, PP-21 and PP-22.Both Khurram Nawab and Mohammad Ali have filed their nominations respectively for NA-60 and PP-20.But both the politicians would announce their withdrawal in the presence of Chaudhry Pervez Elahi on Monday.

PML-N prefers ex-armyman over Ayaz Amir | DAWN.COM

lo hor chuppo.... becahra :lol:

PTI was supporting him when his papers were rejecting since he was better than most of politican. What a shame. Thats PML-N for u... Ayaz Mir said today it would been better if PML.N gave ticket to Pervaz Musharif since its his old Q league friend who has got ticket not him

Senior politicans future in PML-N

https://www.facebook.com/groups/135896456581837/

541872_398990916875305_164224333_n.jpg

Faiz Tamman only got votes because of PMLN ticket, chukwal is PMLN big time everyone else will loose. But I feel bad for Amir Ayaz I think its because of his criticism of his own party sometime, gunja cannot take criticism well

PTI was supporting him when his papers were rejecting since he was better than most of politican. What a shame. Thats PML-N for u... Ayaz Mir said today it would been better if PML.N gave ticket to Pervaz Musharif since its his old Q league friend who has got ticket not him

PMLN awards the ticket to Major (R) Tahir Iqbal, an ex-minister of Musharraf regime.... :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
PML(N) lost someone like Javed Hashmi because of intolerance to criticism or independent ideas from party members.
Ayaz Amir may not leave the party like Hashmi, but his respect for the party and the Sharifs will be dented.

Waooooooo... what a shame. I mean how can they just kick out person like Ayaz Amir??

He was the one and only sensible and respected individual in the whole party!

Back
Top Bottom