What's new

PML-N nominates Ayaz Sadiq for NA speaker, Abbasi his deputy

This is can be put in the oxford Dictionary .. under example of hypocrisy .

Carry on

Listen the candidate of speaker is always from a party, that doesn't make him partial but if he is holding some party office (like Provincial president) too then he can influence other members of the same party in assembly. But looks like you are new to this thing too. Will take time to learn such things

Listen the candidate of speaker is always from a party, that doesn't make him partial but if he is holding some party office (like Provincial president) too then he can influence other members of the same party in assembly. But looks like you are new to this thing too. Will take time to learn such things

You can bend it anyway you like ... but the truth remains .... you contradicted your own statement & now you are trying to justify it ... quite pathetic i would say .

but carry on.

You can bend it anyway you like ... but the truth remains .... you contradicted your own statement & now you are trying to justify it ... quite pathetic i would say .

but carry on.

No I didnt. I just said Asad Qaiser should step down from being Provincial President of Pti. Now you can bend my statement anyway you want

thats cheap tactics from HaramKhors to suppress truth, but wont help, when a Lion roars, no monkey dares to poke :P

don't worry sir in this media time they can't make this game off time allocation

No I didnt. I just said Asad Qaiser should step down from being Provincial President of Pti. Now you can bend my statement anyway you want

WHy? Is it written in the constitution? No it isn't...so there is no compulsion on him.

Ayaz Sadiq won due to rigging. Wrong choice from PMLN!!
What to expect from Liar Ayaz Sadiq?
PMLN will not complete its term. Due to bad management, wrong candidates, fake degree holders and corrupt people, i am watching Marshallah/emergency in coming year and election under the supervision of Pak army!!

No , you said a Speaker should be neutral ... or didn't you ?

all the Pti supporters here were trying to tell you that it is not how it works , but since you had a vantage point & most people here were not aware of constitution , you almost made yourself look like a true critique .

However , now that its come to your party , you took a 180 turn ... & now it it wrong to be a speaker if you are provincial president ... but its Ok if you are a old trusted member of Party . ..

as i said before ... quite pathetic.

thats cheap tactics from HaramKhors to suppress truth, but wont help, when a Lion roars, no monkey dares to poke :P
ooooooo......we are supressing you?.........hummmm? ;)

was going to write an appropriate answer but then I read my signature. Koye nahi bachey haramkhor keh kar apni desperation nikal lo. Thats the only thing you can do :D

its the truth, no ?

and LAMO on your signature, shows where you are coming from !! :omghaha:

don't worry sir in this media time they can't make this game off time allocation

no issue Zaru, the power of truth is something these haramkhors wont stand a chance against.

Quite true this is in Pakistan... The more bigger you're the wrongdoer the best of best position you get.

we will fight that, we will change that, cannot let these haramkhors play with our children's future !!

no, never !

WHy? Is it written in the constitution? No it isn't...so there is no compulsion on him.

And I am not going to courts over it :lol:

No , you said a Speaker should be neutral ... or didn't you ?

all the Pti supporters here were trying to tell you that it is not how it works , but since you had a vantage point & most people here were not aware of constitution , you almost made yourself look like a true critique .

However , now that its come to your party , you took a 180 turn ... & now it it wrong to be a speaker if you are provincial president ... but its Ok if you are a old trusted member of Party . ..

as i said before ... quite pathetic.

those who have never seen how assemblies functions :lol:

180 degree turn ?? go and check out my first post on that topic. The news link I posted. It said Pmln Mpa demanded him to resign. Shabash go and check it and when you find it EAT YOUR WORDS !!!!!!!!!!

Who will be Railway Minister now ? Saad Rafique ?

Most probably but Nawaz Sharif is not disclosing these things. He has asked potential cabinet members to give in writing their preference ( 2-3 ministeries ) and then he consulted them and now he will announce it after he becomes PM

its the truth, no ?

and LAMO on your signature, shows where you are coming from !! :omghaha:

I come from a party which has teached me "how to be not a bad loser" and I need not abuse other people, election defeat is enough for them :D

mian shb jan diyo sadi vari an diyo :omghaha: :omghaha:

Its not written in the constitution, it is not a legal requirement, baat khatam.

He showed that he is not impartial by holding both office bat khatam

but the LMAO thing was Pti MPA quoting Zardari ( as I mentioned in my post ) Zardari the ideal of Pti MPAs :tup:

I come from a party which has teached me "how to be not a bad loser" and I need not abuse other people, election defeat is enough for them :D

mian shb jan diyo sadi vari an diyo :omghaha: :omghaha:

He showed that he is not impartial by holding both office bat khatam

but the LMAO thing was Pti MPA quoting Zardari ( as I mentioned in my post ) Zardari the ideal of Pti MPAs :tup:

It is evident you are not talking on any fact or logic but only trolling for the sake of it.

Back
Top Bottom