What's new

PML-N nominates Ayaz Sadiq for NA speaker, Abbasi his deputy

logo.jpg

1101860946-1.gif

NS kept the doors open til the very end for MK Achakzai.

logo.jpg

1101860946-1.gif

NS kept the doors open til the very end for MK Achakzai.

making Achakzai speaker is also a political trick, why not offer the same to any of his member parliament?

Achakzai would raise voice for Balochistan, as Speaker he would not be able to do so..

learn politics !!

making Achakzai speaker is also a political trick, why not offer the same to any of his member parliament?

Achakzai would raise voice for Balochistan, as Speaker he would not be able to do so..

learn politics !!

Thank you for your advice but I think you guys can make a better use of this after what happened to your Party on May 11. ;)

Thank you for your advice but I think you guys can make a better use of this after what happened to your Party on May 11. ;)

yup, we will come up how to deal with rigging by pmln, next time around they might not be able to do it.

p.s. and by the way rigging is not politics, politics is a delegate and upright affair. so learn.

yup, we will come up how to deal with rigging by pmln, next time around they might not be able to do it.

p.s. and by the way rigging is not politics, politics is a delegate and upright affair. so learn.

Yeh rigging...Hai hai rigging :lol:

Inshallah was the word, I didnt know Allah was to give another chance to haramkhors,

His plan, our effort... but inshallah it will happen sooner than you think !! :pakistan: #NayaPakistan

keep dreaming, cute thinking :)

And If Imran Khan is not present on next session of assembly he will take oath from Ayaz Sadiq meanwhile Pti workers cry about rigging in NA-122 :lol:

learn politics !!

Nawaz and Achakzai are friends for a long time and Achakzai took part in elections after Nawaz Sharif persuaded him to do so

Murtaza Javed Abbasi?...well thank God not Hanif Abbassi...I don't know why I don't like that guy!
Well now,can anyone tell me that what are PML-N's plans about electricity shortage??
I appreciate their idea for reduction of members in cabinate.

Murtaza Javed Abbasi?...well thank God not Hanif Abbassi...I don't know why I don't like that guy!
Well now,can anyone tell me that what are PML-N's plans about electricity shortage??
I appreciate their idea for reduction of members in senate.

Its rather cabinet.

keep dreaming, cute thinking :)

And If Imran Khan is not present on next session of assembly he will take oath from Ayaz Sadiq meanwhile Pti workers cry about rigging in NA-122 :lol:

Nawaz and Achakzai are friends for a long time and Achakzai took part in elections after Nawaz Sharif persuaded him to do so

Billy mera yaar hai... :lol: I remember that mentality..

Sardar Ayaz Sadiq elected NA speaker

sardar-ayaz-sadiq-elected-na-speaker-1370263744-3778.jpg

Sardar Ayaz Sadiq of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz was elected Speaker on Monday for 14th National Assembly with a majority vote.
The MNA from Lahore whom the party has honored by nominating for the office of the Speaker secured 258 votes out of total 313 votes cast. His closest rival was Shehryar Afridi of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf who bagged 31 votes.
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement candidate S.A. Iqbal Qadri remained third in the race by securing 23 votes. However one vote was declared invalid. The voting was processed through secret ballot at the session chaired by the outgoing Speaker Dr Fehmida Mirza.
After counting by the Secretary National Assembly, Speaker Fehmida Mirza announced the result and declared Ayaz Sadiq as 19th Speaker of the Lower House of the Parliament.
This followed slogans and desk thumping from the benches as well as the gallerie

Sardar Ayaz Sadiq elected NA speaker

Back
Top Bottom