What's new

PML-N nominates Ayaz Sadiq for NA speaker, Abbasi his deputy

I come from a party which has teached me "how to be not a bad loser" and I need not abuse other people, election defeat is enough for them :D

mian shb jan diyo sadi vari an diyo :omghaha: :omghaha:

well you are coming from a party of haramkhors, who taught you how to lie and be dishonest. and thats the truth ! :D

if you deny that you are haramkhor party, then you would be lying, if you do ayain bain shain then you would be dishonest, either way haramkhors eternally. and thats the Truth.

well you coming from a party of haramkhors, who taught you how to lie and be dishonest. and thats the truth ! :D

I can see what your party has taught you. Abuse and abuse and ................ abuse

Clean sweep karien gey :omghaha:

agar aksariyat na mili to opposition mien bethien gey :omghaha:

So when will Imran Khan take the oath of National Assembly ???

"zardari sey oath nahi lon ga" :omghaha Ask him to attend next session or he will take oath from the person who defeated him :D

I can see what your party has taught you. Abuse and abuse and ................ abuse

Clean sweep karien gey :omghaha:

agar aksariyat na mili to opposition mien bethien gey :omghaha:

no abuse, just facts. please dont run like that unpaid customer :lol:

aww I can see you sitting in lap of devil, mazay aa rahe hain na, but for how long?

no abuse, just facts. please dont run like that unpaid customer :lol:

aww I can see you sitting in lap of devil, mazay aa rahe hain na, but for how long?

Facts you can never prove in courts :D :D :D

Kh Asif pey case bhi karo jaldi sey, warna wo minister ban jaye ga :omghaha:

Facts you can never prove in courts :D :D :D

Kh Asif pey case bhi karo jaldi sey, warna wo minister ban jaye ga :omghaha:

Facts that will be proved before the court of Allah. there is no doubt about it. wait for that, but I am sure that Allah has planned something for haramkhors here as well... tick tick tick !!

kh asif case is pending. delaying tactics used, untill he would apologize. but still that wont make him disqualify, being loan defaulter would..

BLvM4xmCEAA1a5j.jpg

asi jheet apko or apki type kay logo ko hi mubarik ho...

we better stand tall in front of Allah's court, where justice will be served, and haramkhor wont have no place to run... repent before its too late !!

Facts that will be proved before the court of Allah. there is no doubt about it. wait for that, but I am sure that Allah has planned something for haramkhors here as well... tick tick tick !!

kh asif case is pending. delaying tactics used, untill he would apologize. but still that wont make him disqualify, being loan defaulter would..

yes he planned yet another defeat for the corrupt and the b-team of corrupt :pakistan:

yes he planned yet another defeat for the corrupt and the b-team of corrupt :pakistan:

to flight to jeddah may not be available to haramkhors this time around, I bet people would like to do a Qadaffi thing, this time around... :pakistan:

to flight to jeddah may not be available to haramkhors this time around, I bet people would like to do a Qadaffi thing, this time around... :pakistan:

Your Qadafi dream will face the same fate as Jeddah's :lol:

BLvM4xmCEAA1a5j.jpg

asi jheet apko or apki type kay logo ko hi mubarik ho...

we better stand tall in front of Allah's court, where justice will be served, and haramkhor wont have no place to run... repent before its too late !!

Yeah I noticed that too,,, totally PML...aakhir ab kuch fayeda bhi to uthana hai na, ahista ahista sab ki asliyat samnay ajaye gi.

watch out, haramkhors will have no place to run... :pakistan:

Yeah I noticed that too,,, totally PML...aakhir ab kuch fayeda bhi to uthana hai na, ahista ahista sab ki asliyat samnay ajaye gi.

the biggest rigging part was exposed by Shaheen Sehbai, he asked Najam Sethi why he didnt change the pmln selected Secretary Education, who appointed all the teachers at the polling stations, NS didnt reply.

overall i think, this elections were another Asghar Khan case

the biggest rigging part was exposed by Shaheen Sehbai, he asked Najam Sethi why he didnt change the pmln selected Secretary Education, who appointed all the teachers at the polling stations, NJ didnt reply.

you said the same, that we will have no place to run after elections :lol:

you said the same, that we will have no place to run after elections :lol:

Inshallah was the word, I didnt know Allah was to give another chance to haramkhors,

His plan, our effort... but inshallah it will happen sooner than you think !! :pakistan: #NayaPakistan

Back
Top Bottom