What's new

PMLN MPA Mailk Saeed involved in Mega Child Abuse Scandal

Hardly surprising.... Such a huge incident happened for Soo long the police, the local administration and the MPA would be involved but I will be shocked to the core if they actually prosecute the MPA. The guy is assured to get out scot free as are the police officers who happily told the relatives and families that they should not file cases.. This is justice in our country....

A nation where justice dies, its very existence dies.

FB_IMG_1439199143409.jpg

FB_IMG_1439199321270.jpg

One should check SS's *** to know where all those notices (which he takes ) go ? #pmln

he is a joker. what else is more important than to be in kasur and monitor the whole issue as it brought international shame to pakkistan.. while the wadi tind ganja has gone to balarus... sick they are and they dont care what happens to people or pakistan. they just damn care.

Oh bacha baazi. .. Very sad.
Throw him in prison. I wish money don't win this time.
Court should give him strict punishment .
i dont understand why these people record their crimes on tape. Though I am not advocating it, but common sense suggest not to record any such acts to save oneself in the future, then why there are so many tapes.

NOTE: I have yet to see the videos to actually see if these tapes are really evidence or just mere speculations.

i dont understand why these people record their crimes on tape. Though I am not advocating it, but common sense suggest not to record any such acts to save oneself in the future, then why there are so many tapes.

NOTE: I have yet to see the videos to actually see if these tapes are really evidence or just mere speculations.

No one dared to upload these videos on the net. They were circulating in cell phones. Even in my area some five hundred miles away i got evidence of such videos. Didn't get the origin, could be traced though.

This is the worst example of humanity. May Allah guide us all to the true path

And culprits should be hanged till death, be it from the political party or individual

Not like Nawaz told his MNA to do this. And there are only a few rottens among 150+ MNAs.

But Imran did tell his MNAs collectively on what to do.

Just because one person does evil in a party does not mean the entire party stand for it (unless the party head himself has looked away purposely while this happens).

If a democrat or republican congressman or senator is caught in such a scandal, it'd not mean the entire party is responsible for it. But if Obama says he's going to dance on container and tell Nawaz how he's going to grab him my collar, then that is party policy (unless the party leadership collectively say it was Imran's only opinion, not party's).

Nonetheless, if this is true, capital punishment is way to go (is he was the mastermind) and I hope him being an MNA doesn't mean law applies to him any less.
The reports say that out of those 150+ MNAs the important ones were privy to what was happening and did nothing about it for years.
And why do you dumbwits bring Imran Khan into this. Is this some way of justifying what wrong has been done?
How can you support these disgusting people is beyond me.

Don't worry he won't get death punishment..pmln thugs will save him

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom