What's new

PML-N Political Desk

lol I've seen this video a few days ago at facebook but completely forgot about it.. What a master piece this video is about the merit of N-League..

Please shed some light on this guys?

@Fracker @Tameem @cb4 @xyxmt @mafiya @Leader @pkuser2k12

yesterday Rauf Kalasra told in Kashif Abbasis program that a total of 9 people are running ministry of power which is under Khawaja Asif and Mr Abid Sher Ali is one of those 9

even Kasmala Tariq who is pro pmln conformed that 8 are runnig power ministry but did not name Abid .

they have no tension lafafa journalism taking clean chits from Transparency International and not allowing audit by state run auditor journal on 500 billion rupees given to IPP

ye esi hi parchiyan chala chala kar logon ko bewakoof banatay rahayn gay

massive mandate however given to pmln .in ko kabi ye ras nae ata

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I've seen this video a few days ago at facebook but completely forgot about it.. What a master piece this video is about the merit of N-League..

he is from sharif family himself, he is like his family, but totally wrong... pity him !

yesterday Rauf Kalasra told in Kashif Abbasis program that a total of 9 people are running ministry of power which is under Khawaja Asif and Mr Abid Sher Ali is one of those 9

even Kasmala Tariq who is pro pmln conformed that 8 are runnig power ministry but did not name Abid .

they have no tension lafafa journalism taking clean chits from Transparency International and not allowing audit by state run auditor journal on 500 billion rupees given to IPP

ye esi hi parchiyan chala chala kar logon ko bewakoof banatay rahayn gay

massive mandate however given to pmln .in ko kabi ye ras nae ata

look where the country is going and these dumb arses have no clue about whats coming their way, I hope people realize their mistake, the way things are going giving people false hope with MOUs is soon going to expire !

BRLaT0KCcAAQ1fz.jpg

enjoying protocol...

CM Shahbaz Sharif reviews security measures taken by the Police to ensure peace over the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. CM directed the IG Police and the RPOs to take all the necessary steps needed to ensure safety and security for the people in their respective divisions and defeat the anti-social elements

1003204_575183845853559_787259462_n.jpg

Shahbaz sharif bari cheez hai bhai. Is ka muqabla koi nahi kar sakta.

those chipa and edhi are doing much better then your 1122 which couldnt extinguish LDA fire :lol:

as for having 1122 in karachi then its the duty of noora league to introduce one in karachi

im infact waiting for the bullet train

Altaf kay ghulam, you are such an idiot. Tell me exactly how many times karachi experiences fires as compared to lahore? Almost every week, we hear MQM terrorists (tere bhai) set buildings and factories on fire. Tell me how many times you hear a fire in lahore city? Altafu bhagoray. Go troll somewhere else.

Mods, please delete Troll posts and pictures in this thread. This thread should remain strictly for the purpose of ongoing work and development initiated and overseen by PMLN ONLY. This thread shouldnt be turned into a troll or hate or bashing thread where PTI trolls and MQM terrorists are coming in to troll. Thank you.

how can we at PDF explain anything about anything, he want to be a minister of something and knowing he is the nephew of NS some tattey chuk treated him as a Wazir...he got happy for few moments

can you explain everything being F'ed up my PTI in KPK?
can you explain why PTI is not able to do anything in 2 months, what happened to all those tall claims?
can you explain why Mr Niazi is saving South Asian (means Indian) Elephants while his people in KPK are dying
can you explain why your people in power in KPK are not able to attant namaz-e-janaza on people dying there under their watch...as bad as ANP was they were able to put their life on the line and not coward into terrorists.

you guys has so much to explain but are you able to, no you are not

BRUYoOkCQAACpne.jpg

because pmln is in alliance with sectarian and other terrorists in Punjab

STFU and have some shame. Dozens die everyday in Karachi and you rely on Charity organizations such as Edhi and Chhipa. Even small cities like Sahiwal have 1122 service and function much much better than Karachi.
Had it not been for Chippa,Eidhi,Sylani and The Memon Community at large in Karachi. It would have been in much worse social shape.

Back
Top Bottom