What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Just read @hasnain0099's reply in another thread and have found something interesting in his reply. I have a side question but since it better belong here, so I am asking it here.. :)

Well had they been sleeping in Punjab for last 5 years, they would not have been different from PPP in the elections. The stark reality of local body system is that while it devolved the power and funding, the performance of government was localized to nazims and naib nazims. Even today, the PML-Q is only credited for their mega projects like 1122, city wardens and cardio centre rather than the performance of local nazims during their tenure. Secondly micro development is unsustainable and often has lesser collective utility. While paving of local streets may help a certain locality but paving of a main road (which is not possible under the local system) helps many more. Plus more people enter the chain of funds deployment means more chances of corruption as well. Anyhow, the system suits those areas where communities are highly concentrated (e.g. Karachi,Hyderabad etc) so that the localized spending upon a certain community or area yields more political benefits than where the communities don't exist or are highly scattered

As you have acknowledged these projects as being successful and important. The question I have is, what steps PML-N's govt have done to enhance these projects in past 5 years and to make them more efficient? Could you please tell how many new ambulances, rescue vehicles, fire brigade vehicles and equipment, and other community safety stuff is provided to 1122 in past 5 years? There was only one news back in mid or late 2012 where Shahbaz Sharif announced to raise salaries of 1122 employees. Please tell me when other steps has been taken in past 5 years in Punjab for 1122??

Just for record, we've recently seen just before election (right at the end of PML-N's 5 year term in Punjab) how rescue 1122 fire dept. miserably failed to control fire in LDA tower in Lahore (provincial capital) due to lake of equipment and other problems..

@nuclearpak @Leader @mafiya

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger would be better placed to answer this question.

Just read @hasnain0099's reply in another thread and have found something interesting in his reply. I have a side question but since it better belong here, so I am asking it here.. :)

As you have acknowledged these projects as being successful and important. The question I have is, what steps PML-N's govt have done to enhance these projects in past 5 years and to make them more efficient? Could you please tell how many new ambulances, rescue vehicles, fire brigade vehicles and equipment, and other community safety stuff is provided to 1122 in past 5 years? There was only one news back in mid or late 2012 where Shahbaz Sharif announced to raise salaries of 1122 employees. Please tell me when other steps has been taken in past 5 years in Punjab for 1122??

Just for record, we've recently seen just before election (right at the end of PML-N's 5 year term in Punjab) how rescue 1122 fire dept. miserably failed to control fire in LDA tower in Lahore (provincial capital) due to lake of equipment and other problems..

bro this is the mentality that is keeping our system next to non functional. any educated view is regarded as minority view, not quality view.

these monkeys tried to undue all the good work of previous govt. just because they want to white wash their names, thats why local bodies system is reversed, plus no delegation of power to local level, all be kept in the hands of few powerful chaudhary, wadera & businessmen cum politicians.

so they will do anything to undue these projects of 1122, and traffic wardens, LG system, just because it reminds us of good times Lahore and punjab saw under musharraf/ pervaiz Elahi.

Problem is not with him, but with an administration that discriminates purposefully…..without a hint of shame to their utter defeat on May 11.

it was utter defeat of Pakistan ... 11 may was a black day in history ... now they will become more rich and our nation poorer .. just notice how Pakistan is under more loan after every Ganja tenure and how they have become the 4th richest guy in Pakistan...

I think punjab Gov expanded 1122 services across punjab instead of upgrading the force. Quality sacrificed for the quantity

I think punjab Gov expanded 1122 services across punjab instead of upgrading the force. Quality sacrificed for the quantity

Even if that's the case, I still would like to know more details about which cities have this service available etc..

punjab govt expanded it by transfering all old ambulances outside lahore lol

STFU and have some shame. Dozens die everyday in Karachi and you rely on Charity organizations such as Edhi and Chhipa. Even small cities like Sahiwal have 1122 service and function much much better than Karachi.

CM Punjab Issues Orders For The Abolishment Of Patwaree System

The CM Punjab has issued issued orders to the Land department to finish it’s computerization project by 2014. This step is essentially meant to cease and abolish the outdated Patwaree system. The chief minister expressed these views in a meeting held on Friday to oversee the pace of the computerization process. The chief minister said this project was very important for the benefit of the people for acquiring property, and transferring deeds and all hands were being used to make the process speedy.

The CM was told that 17,000 villages of 21 districts had been entered. The CM said that poor efficiency and laxity would not be tolerated. He said that more assistant directors through public service commission to facilitate the process. Mr Shabaz Sharif expressed his pleasure on the fact that the old exploitative system of patwarees will be replaced by a fair and modern computerized system which would eliminate land mafia. He also instructed the local government o check for fraudulent practices and submit the report in a mo

CM Punjab Issues Orders For The Abolishment Of Patwaree System

1157610_574889545882989_357964479_n.jpg

STFU and have some shame. Dozens die everyday in Karachi and you rely on Charity organizations such as Edhi and Chhipa. Even small cities like Sahiwal have 1122 service and function much much better than Karachi.

those chipa and edhi are doing much better then your 1122 which couldnt extinguish LDA fire :lol:

as for having 1122 in karachi then its the duty of noora league to introduce one in karachi

im infact waiting for the bullet train

22 july

Enjoying minister protocol without any ministry

those chipa and edhi are doing much better then your 1122 which couldnt extinguish LDA fire :lol:

as for having 1122 in karachi then its the duty of noora league to introduce one in karachi

im infact waiting for the bullet train

You MQM-ers are very well known for bashing while sitting inside your shell. These Edhi, Chhipa and 1122 services won't matter as it is originally you who commits those hit and run crimes against innocent people everyday. Had you belonged to non fascist group, you would have realized the need of public services during your 20+ years of government.

For you MQM-ers, Pakistan's territory exists nothing beyond Karachi. If the Bullet Train becomes available, it will be for faithful citizens, who believe Peshawar is also the heart of Pakistan.

You MQM-ers are very well known for bashing while sitting inside your shell. These Edhi, Chhipa and 1122 services won't matter as it is originally you who commits those hit and run crimes against innocent people everyday. Had you belonged to non fascist group, you would have realized the need of public services during your 20+ years of government.

For you MQM-ers, Pakistan's territory exists nothing beyond Karachi. If the Bullet Train becomes available, it will be for faithful citizens, who believe Peshawar is also the heart of Pakistan.

if i start commenting on your rediculous post then it will take me the whole page

in short, MQM is the only party in pakistan who operates the largest ambulance and rescue service from a political party, and about hit and run, nooras did ever apologise to MQM for the fake operation they launched where thousands of innocent people and karachiites were killed on the orders of nooras? not one but twice, and karachi situation is infact the gift of nooras

Back
Top Bottom