What's new

PML-N Political Desk

The road leading to the house of Mamnoon Hussain has been blocked by containers.

And BTW, Mr CDA chairman, please get the Kashmir Highway completed first, then make big promises.

Then I guess you haven't seen the fortification of bilawal house....

1101924285-1.gif

@Leader, nice photos. Now let us hear what you have done for the Flood-effected people of Pakistan? You are pointing fingers at others, you might as well be prepared to give account of yourself.

This is really stupid baiting from you. Someone may write something about IK and PTI and their performance along with pictures. We shall then have a roaring troll fest, would we not?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader, nice photos. Now let us hear what you have done for the Flood-effected people of Pakistan? You are pointing fingers at others, you might as well be prepared to give account of yourself.

This is really stupid baiting from you. Someone may write something about IK and PTI and their performance along with pictures. We shall then have a roaring troll fest, would we not?

dont go emotional, face the facts and make those responsible to act, accountable !

p.s. and yes KPK govt is responsible too if they are not acting up to the mark.

Problem is not with him, but with an administration that discriminates purposefully…..without a hint of shame to their utter defeat on May 11.

dont go emotional, face the facts and make those responsible to act, accountable !

p.s. and yes KPK govt is responsible too if they are not acting up to the mark.

No emotionalism on my part. I am not related or committed to PML-N. I just hope they do a better job than they are expected to. Bakwas type fault finding with PML-N by PTI supporters distracts from really important issues. Hence my distaste.

What made you think I was being emotional?

Problem is not with him, but with an administration that discriminates purposefully…..without a hint of shame to their utter defeat on May 11.

Buddy, I am not PML-N partisan. Every party has got more or less what it deserved. I would have been happier had PTI gotten more seats. So, do not quote my post to lambast PTI. I dislike PTI trolls and that is all you may find common with me.

Merit is more important than partisanship.

No emotionalism on my part. I am not related or committed to PML-N. I just hope they do a better job than they are expected to. Bakwas type fault finding with PML-N by PTI supporters distracts from really important issues. Hence my distaste.

What made you think I was being emotional?

probably because you have comprehension issues, and that you probably dont know the basic purpose of using the forum, so you restore to stupidity !

probably because you have comprehension issues, and that you probably dont know the basic purpose of using the forum, so you restore to stupidity !

So you are saying that forums are for trolling? What sort of sorry excuse is that for displaying immature behavior? I can not comprehend your logic. I admit I do have comprehension issue when it comes to immaturity and stubborn attitude employed in defense of it.

So you are saying that forums are for trolling? What sort of sorry excuse is that for displaying immature behavior? I can not comprehend your logic. I admit I do have comprehension issue when it comes to immaturity and stubborn attitude employed in defense of it.

why are you trolling then?, you have serious comprehension issues, thats all..

Back
Top Bottom