What's new

PML-N Political Desk

BRqeYqiCYAEGcGZ.jpg

@Jazzbot

Last edited by a moderator:

Another lame attempt to shift the blame. Long time PTI members in most Pakistani forums are the most abusive members around. IK himself cracks jokes about his opponents which would be considered racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another lame attempt to shift the blame. Long time PTI members in most Pakistani forums are the most abusive members around. IK himself cracks jokes about his opponents which would be considered racist.

PML N supporters are no exception here,who discovered the terms like sharabi khan,zani khan etc? which are way more abusive than calling someone 'noora or ganja'

this is what i see both of these party's supporters uttering..
IK himself cracks jokes about his opponents which would be considered racist.

and calling someone 'madari','novice' -- someone to be used as cat's pawn by zardari -- zardari's B team without solid evidence
shows what?

563378_600896103294437_511595877_n.jpg

Facepalm for all N-League warriors.. After ruling Punjab for 6th time, they finally decided to take actions against Electricity and Gas thieves, and their own people are getting caught everywhere.. Poor chaps. :rofl:

Karachi power company warns government | GulfNews.com

Karachi: The Karachi Electric supply Company (KESC) on Friday warned the government to pay up its bills — which run into billions of rupees — warning that failure to do so would force it to increase power cuts in the city.
The KESC published front page advertisements in several English and Urdu dailies raising alarm about longer hours of load shedding from Saturday.
“In Karachi the duration of load shedding is compellingly being raised to 10 to 13 hours,” the headline of the ad read.
The government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif made the chronic power crisis its first priority after taking office in June.
The government raised a hefty 500 billion Pakistan rupees (Dh17.8 billion) to pay off the debts and payables of the power and fuel companies.
However, the KESC complained its payment was still stuck and the government did not fulfil its commitment.
“The KESC has repeatedly requested to the government to pay mere 10 per cent of its 84 billion rupees so that the lights of the city of Karachi could be kept intact,” the company said.
“But we are not paid anything so far.”
The company said it had utilised all of its available resources to buy fuel and had no means to restock.
KESC said that, in view of the fact, it was compelled to increase the load-shedding from August 17 for residential, commercial and industrial consumers.
“Undoubtedly it is an unpleasant step, yet we don’t have any other solution,” it said.
Pakistan has witnessed rampant riots across the country over prolonged power outages because of sheer bad governance of power companies both privately and publicly owned.
Karachi, being the largest industrial city and contributor to the national economy, comparatively remained better as it suffered shorter spells of load-shedding compared to the northern parts of the country.

why becoming enemy of Karachi? PMLN?

563378_600896103294437_511595877_n.jpg

Facepalm for all N-League warriors.. After ruling Punjab for 6th time, they finally decided to take actions against Electricity and Gas thieves, and their own people are getting caught everywhere.. Poor chaps. :rofl:
Puri news to parh lain khan sahib....apny matlab ka portion he kiu publish kartay hain
1101932679-1.jpg

1101932679-2.gif

PML-N to phir bhee kuch kar rahi hay....aap apni progress batain kitny pakray ab tak? :)

Puri news to parh lain khan sahib....apny matlab ka portion he kiu publish kartay hain

I read whole news before posting it here, after reading it again, does it change the fact that PML-N's own members are getting caught steeling electricity and gas? :blink:

PML-N to phir bhee kuch kar rahi hay....aap apni progress batain kitny pakray ab tak? :)

N-League FINALLY doing it is a good move and I appreciate it. About PTI's progress, we have a dedicated thread so we can discuss it there.. Now would you like to comment why N-League's members are getting caught steeling electricity and gas, that too at large scale commercial level?

And now that they have registered cases against these caught N-Leaguers for electricity and gas theft, I hope fair punishment will be done to them.. :)

I read whole news before posting it here, after reading it again, does it change the fact that PML-N's own members are getting caught steeling electricity and gas? :blink:

N-League FINALLY doing it is a good move and I appreciate it. About PTI's progress, we have a dedicated thread so we can discuss it there.. Now would you like to comment why N-League's members are getting caught steeling electricity and gas, that too at large scale commercial level?
They are getting caught and being dealt with. PML-N is no "saaf chali shaffaf chali" neither they claimed so and the same acquisition is put upon them by PTIians. However, they have shown in this campaign that they will not allow any political affiliation hinder their way. Yet, their effort is not being complemented by the other provinces. Whatever Punjab government is doing, is in their own interest. Once the fiscal adjuster gets applied to provincial transfers on account of theft and non-payment, then other CMs would realize the gravity of situation. I don't consider sindh government doing anything significant since their mandate is broadly performance driven but rather provincial geography, but KPK government may find herself with constrained development spending.

And now that they have registered cases against these caught N-Leaguers for electricity and gas theft, I hope fair punishment will be done to them.. :)
SS made it clear that even if their own houshold caught stealing electricity, they will be held accountable. At least PML-N is treating all caught on same standards. I remember PTI members bashing SS for leading anti-theft scheme. However, now he is the only CM active against this and I don't think monopoly on good deeds is a good thing he should have somebody competing against him :)

1101933500-1.jpg

no point, he has already apologized from nawaz sharif on this statement.

What??

Haha...

Yesterday Nawaz kingo said that investigate why there were 5 hours taken, and he said this int he conference!!!

Comical.

And today CJP takes notice. Is banday ko bhi dunya ki har cheez ka notice lene ka shauq hai. Why take notice of this? What would it achieve?

Ab suo motu lay ga keh Sikander ko goli kyun lagi? And then jail the Police officer for it!

Back
Top Bottom