What's new

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

the ultimate end of the croupt politics of pakistani politicians is very near, everyone included, cause there is no one, a angel here?

no shocker there. he wants friendly opposition and no party is more for sale then MQM. i think we all remember the U turns of the past five years. :P

husnain se kia poochta hay ab to hum tum sub bhai bhai :smitten:
@hasnain0099 and others didnt believe when i posted this video long time ago

and @cb4 didnt believe when i said that it was not MQM but PMLN which invited MQM to the government and he said that PMLN kicked MQM for being desperate

in my opinion MQM shouldnt join the federal government, plain and simple, PMLN is trying to trap MQM

Last edited by a moderator:
Before

MQM haidar abbas and waseem akhtar taunting Nawaz sharif by saying "Ganjaa" and saying your daughter ran away

1526.gif

:yay: :yay: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Iktedar to bhai mil gya tha PML-N ko already, ye koi aur rasta nikala gya hy iss dafa.. :D

Wakai akal tau sab ki hairan hai ... Ye hua kiya hai ... @Leader ko hi dekho abhi tak komay se bahar nahi aaya :D

When I heard the news I was laughing so hard at both pmln and mqm die hard supporters. Going at each other throats while these politicians laugh at the crazy fan following. As Aamir liaqut would say haan jee kaisa diya.

PMLN aor MQM bhaie bhie....... Ha ha ha ha

I already said this is possible. :rofl::omghaha:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Mubarak, Congrats to PMLN supporters :D:D

"Shajeel memom said "Ab PPPP py Lagay ilazaat dhull gay hain" :lol::lol:

Wakai akal tau sab ki hairan hai ... Ye hua kiya hai ... @Leader ko hi dekho abhi tak komay se bahar nahi aaya :D

Jokes aside, you're absolutely right about the bold part. I was at my uncle's home an hour ago for Aftaar. He's PML-N supporter and worker in Lahore since 90's, was very active during recent elections for PML-N. He was also very frustrated about this alliance, and I saw him talking against N-League for the first time ever.. This is going to haunt N-League in Punjab big time, I just realized how bad people perceived it here in Lahore after meeting him.

Back
Top Bottom