What's new

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

I think 1/3 members are to be present in assembly to continue with proceedings if it is not complete then any of the member can draw the attention, after this bells are rung for some time to call MPs to complete minimum strength. If the strength is not completed then session is adjourned for a certain period of time.

On 30th July PPP & ANP member wouldn't be presented in assembly due to their boycott of presidential election ... That's why session could be adjourned ...........

I think 1/3 members are to be present in assembly to continue with proceedings if it is not complete then any of the member can draw the attention, after this bells are rung for some time to call MPs to complete minimum strength. If the strength is not completed then session is adjourned for a certain period of time.

help me find the relevant clause which states this rule for the election of President. cause I was unable to find it, remember in Musharraf's re-election, opposition boycotted, and yet he was elected with simple majority.

As far as I see this is a "joint" voting session for the President not a legislating session by the individual assembly.

61666_562909213750154_39258110_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is hard to understand what the PML N leaders are up to and what they hope to achieve by making Mqm join the federal government.Leaders spend much time in building alliances,sharing the spoils of powers with the aim of strengthening their rule with the result that issues of governance takes a back seat and the people as a whole suffer.

It is hard to understand what the PML N leaders are up to and what they hope to achieve by making Mqm join the federal government.Leaders spend much time in building alliances,sharing the spoils of powers with the aim of strengthening their rule with the result that issues of governance takes a back seat and the people as a whole suffer.

PML N apparently claimed they never offered MQM to join federal government! they only asked for support to the presidential candidate.

@PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

wha???
smileys-scare-861807.gif

@RAMPAGE :unsure:

will u guys stop mentioning me in this thread !!!!

@Marshmallow

btw i have no problem with that as long as uncle gets to be al presidente :D

haha u better get ready then to getting mentioned on every second if that happens...for ppl wud ask the person or anyone related to al presidente as being on the most highest post, for everything going wrong in pak:tongue:

haha u better get ready then to getting mentioned on every second if that happens...for ppl wud ask the person or anyone related to al presidente as being on the most highest post, for everything going wrong in pak:tongue:
everything's gonna be alright !!! just wait 5 years

There were different news stories regarding the Pml N offer.Maybe you have got it right.I stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom