What's new

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

Wrong Move by PML-N, very wrong move... No excuse can be accepted for this stupid behavior.

We (your supporters) gave you guyz enough votes to run the government and everything by your own. Still why calling MQM to federal. Stop this BS Now.. and work on productive work, before all of your supporters leaves...

Sheikh Rasheed gave a very interesting statement , he said " N league ne 40 din ma awam ka chaaliswan nikalwa dia ha" lol dun you worry guys with this policy they cant survive for 5 years ....99 wala hi haal hona ha in jahiloun ka :)

Wrong Move by PML-N, very wrong move... No excuse can be accepted for this stupid behavior.

We (your supporters) gave you guyz enough votes to run the government and everything by your own. Still why calling MQM to federal. Stop this BS Now.. and work on productive work, before all of your supporters leaves...

کافر ہے تو ہے تابع تقدیر مسلماں
مومن ہے تو وہ آپ ہے تقدیر الہی

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

PML-N is Just using the leverage, which they enjoy in case of Altaf Hussein's murder probe in UK.

The murderers of Imran Farooq are in custody of Pakistani security agencies, which is the major leverage PML-N enjoy.

Politicians... all of them are b$tards and have the potential to even sell their moms for power as US ambassador stated that every Pakistanis can be bought for UK/US visa/passport.

کافر ہے تو ہے تابع تقدیر مسلماں
مومن ہے تو وہ آپ ہے تقدیر الہی

Off Topic but, Actually, it's technically flawed (I might not understand Iqbal's Intensity But as per Islam)... Iman-e-Mujamil do include having faith on Luck. The only discussion which we can have is what is luck and what is not...

Off Topic but, Actually, it's technically flawed (I might not understand Iqbal's Intensity But as per Islam)... Iman-e-Mujamil do include having faith on Luck. The only discussion which we can have is what is luck and what is not...
It is not about luck it is about faith of Allah as an ultimate authority and almighty.
I don't see flaws in the stated verse of Iqbal's philosophy... he was true sufi.

BTW.. news is that upcoming President, Momin Hussain is MQM man.

It is not about luck it is about faith of Allah as an ultimate authority and almighty.
I don't see flaws in the stated verse of Iqbal's philosophy... he was true sufi.

BTW.. news is that upcoming President, Momin Hussain is MQM man.

Momin Hussain was always been PML-N guy, not from today but when he joined politics in 1984... But he certainly is Urdu Speaking person.

Handshaking with MQM is ridicules thing PML-N is thinking about... This will totally kick their popularity out of the question. On the ground, PML-N don't need MQM, and even if needed, it is not acceptable for any PML-N Supporter.

Back
Top Bottom